|US5029019||Oct 2, 1989||Jul 2, 1991||Jeol Ltd.||Image data processing unit|
|US5945972||Nov 27, 1996||Aug 31, 1999||Kabushiki Kaisha Toshiba||Display device|
|US6351291||Mar 29, 2000||Feb 26, 2002||Fuji Photo Film Co., Ltd.||Image processing apparatus for an on-screen-display which displays one image over another image|
|US6553223||Dec 30, 1999||Apr 22, 2003||Qualcomm Incorporated||Virtual device architecture for mobile telephones|
|US6657621||May 1, 2001||Dec 2, 2003||Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.||Device and method for scrolling stored images across a display|
|US6704027||Apr 6, 2001||Mar 9, 2004||Hitachi Kokusai Electric Inc.||Portable terminal|
|US6748404||Aug 22, 2000||Jun 8, 2004||Kinpo Electronics, Inc.||Data editable statistic calculator, and the related data editing method|
|US6782281||Nov 3, 2000||Aug 24, 2004||Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.||Folding portable telephone apparatus|
|USRE36574||Feb 9, 1998||Feb 15, 2000||Video game|
|US20010018364||Jan 12, 2001||TV game apparatus, apparatus having function of notifying user of incoming, and method therefor|
|US20010055983||Mar 12, 2001||Portable communication terminal|
|US20020063716||Nov 30, 2000||Palm, Inc.||Control of color depth in a computing device|
|US20020094069||Nov 1, 2001||Call-arrival signaling method|
|US20030060258||Sep 27, 2001||METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR GAMING WITH SIMULATION OF TELEPHONE FOR PLAYER INTERACTION|
|US20030060287||Jul 13, 2002||Game machine and game system|
|US20030087652||Apr 13, 2001||Method and system to facilitate interaction between and content delivery to users of a wireless communications network|
|US7333092||Jun 5, 2007||Feb 19, 2008||Apple Computer, Inc.||Touch pad for handheld device|
|US7348967||Mar 21, 2006||Mar 25, 2008||Apple Inc.||Touch pad for handheld device|
|US7409230||Aug 15, 2001||Aug 5, 2008||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd||Method for providing an occasion date notification function in a phone|
|US7495659||Nov 25, 2003||Feb 24, 2009||Apple Inc.||Touch pad for handheld device|
|US7499040||Aug 18, 2003||Mar 3, 2009||Apple Inc.||Movable touch pad with added functionality|
|US7596389||Dec 5, 2002||Sep 29, 2009||NTT DoCoMo, Inc.||Mobile communication terminal, method for controlling execution state of application program, application program, and recording medium wherein application program has been recorded|
|US7618325||May 5, 2005||Nov 17, 2009||Nintendo Co., Ltd.||Game apparatus and storage medium storing game program|
|US7671837||Feb 14, 2006||Mar 2, 2010||Apple Inc.||Scrolling input arrangements using capacitive sensors on a flexible membrane|
|US7698447||Apr 7, 2003||Apr 13, 2010||Kabushiki Kaisha Eighting||Network game terminal unit|
|US7710393||Dec 13, 2006||May 4, 2010||Apple Inc.||Method and apparatus for accelerated scrolling|
|US7710394||Dec 13, 2006||May 4, 2010||Apple Inc.||Method and apparatus for use of rotational user inputs|
|US7710409||Dec 13, 2006||May 4, 2010||Apple Inc.||Method and apparatus for use of rotational user inputs|
|US7729690||Feb 15, 2006||Jun 1, 2010||Trend Micro, Inc.||Backup and restore of user data for mobile telephone|
|US7729791||Sep 11, 2006||Jun 1, 2010||Apple Inc.||Portable media playback device including user interface event passthrough to non-media-playback processing|
|US7795553||Sep 11, 2006||Sep 14, 2010||Apple Inc.||Hybrid button|
|US7880729||Aug 4, 2006||Feb 1, 2011||Apple Inc.||Center button isolation ring|
|US7910843||Sep 4, 2008||Mar 22, 2011||Apple Inc.||Compact input device|
|US7932897||Aug 15, 2005||Apr 26, 2011||Apple Inc.||Method of increasing the spatial resolution of touch sensitive devices|
|US7946918||Sep 11, 2006||May 24, 2011||Apple Inc.||Allowing media and gaming environments to effectively interact and/or affect each other|
|US7951007||Jun 20, 2007||May 31, 2011||New Illuminations LLC||Method and apparatus using insertably-removable auxiliary devices to play games over a communications link|
|US8022935||Jul 6, 2006||Sep 20, 2011||Apple Inc.||Capacitance sensing electrode with integrated I/O mechanism|
|US8036766||Sep 11, 2006||Oct 11, 2011||Apple Inc.||Intelligent audio mixing among media playback and at least one other non-playback application|
|US8044314||Jul 27, 2010||Oct 25, 2011||Apple Inc.||Hybrid button|
|US8059099||Sep 11, 2006||Nov 15, 2011||Apple Inc.||Techniques for interactive input to portable electronic devices|
|US8103223||Dec 28, 2007||Jan 24, 2012||Cypress Semiconductor Corporation||Cellular communication device with wireless pointing device function|
|US8116752||Dec 17, 2008||Feb 14, 2012||Kyocera Corporation||Method and apparatus for controlling a mobile phone device|
|US8125461||Sep 5, 2008||Feb 28, 2012||Apple Inc.||Dynamic input graphic display|
|USD551251||Jul 11, 2005||Sep 18, 2007||Rohm Co., Ltd.||Optical communication module|
1. A game and a mobile phone type electronic apparatus comprising:
- a game CPU which executes a game related process;
- a phone CPU which executes a phone related process;
- a play key to play a game;
- an interruption key to initiate an interruption of said game;
- a key register to which first information is set in response to an operation of said play key and second information is set in response to an operation of said interruption key;
- wherein said game related process includes a game process to play said game when said first information is set into said key register and an interruption process to interrupt said game process when said second information is set into said key register; and
- said phone related process includes a setting process to set said second information into said key register when an incoming phone call is detected.
2. A game and a mobile phone type electronic apparatus according to claim 1, wherein said game related process further includes a storing process to store current game data into a memory when said second information is set into said key register.
3. A game and a mobile phone type electronic apparatus according to claim 1, wherein said phone related process further includes a determination process to determine whether said game process is in an activated state or not, and said setting process sets said second information into said key register in response to a detection of said incoming phone call when a determination result of said determination process is affirmative.
4. A game and a mobile phone type electronic apparatus according to claim 1, further comprising a display which displays a game screen, wherein said phone related process further includes a modifying process to modify a tone of said game screen in response to a detection of said incoming phone call.
5. A game and a mobile phone type electronic apparatus according to claim 1, wherein said game related process is executed according to a game program downloaded from an outside source.
6. A game and a mobile phone type electronic apparatus according to claim 1, wherein said interruption process continues to pause said game process.
7. A game and a mobile phone type electronic apparatus according to claim 1, wherein said interruption process interrupts said game process when said second information is set into said key register in a state of said game process being activated.
8. A game and a mobile phone type electronic apparatus according to claim 7, wherein said interruption key combines with a resume key to initiate a resumption of said game, and said game related process further includes a canceling process to cancel a setting of said second information in association with execution of said interruption process, and a resumption process to resume said game process when said second information is set into said key register in a state of said game process being interrupted.