| || |
Apple iPhone 4 - 16 GB - Black - Unlocked
Apple · iPhone · iPhone 4 · iOS · 3.5 in · Rear Camera: 5 MP · 14 hours talk time · 4.8 oz · 16 GB Storage · GSM Network
While everyone else was busy trying to keep up with iPhone, Apple were busy creating amazing new features that make iPhone more powerful, easier to use, and more indispensable than ever. The result is iPhone 4. The biggest thing to happen to iPhone since iPhone. All the ...
|Seller Rating||Details||Base Price||Total Price|
|Electronicsforce.com||(217)||Free shipping, No tax||$137.54||$137.54|
|Cellular Country||(3,681)||No tax, Refurbished||$104.99 +$9.99 shipping||$114.98|
|eBay - networkstore||No rating||No tax, Refurbished||$69.99 +$6.50 shipping||$76.49|
|Cell2Get.com||(493)||Free shipping, No tax||$180.89||$180.89|
|eBay - bidallies||No rating||Free shipping, No tax, Refurbished||$59.95||$59.95|
|Rakuten.com - Toys Tekk||No rating||Free shipping, No tax, Refurbished||$125.00||$125.00|
|eBay||No rating||No tax, Refurbished||$50.00 +$7.20 shipping||$57.20|
|eBay - observeye||No rating||Free shipping, No tax, Refurbished||$69.99||$69.99|
|eBay - amishmotorboat||No rating||No tax, Used||$60.00 +$4.29 shipping||$64.29|
|eBay - techno_force||No rating||Free shipping, Used||$69.67 +$4.18 tax||$73.85|
Mobile Phones from other brands
- $165($28 more)Lower Resolution Display320 x 240 vs 960 x 640Shorter Battery Life10 vs 14 hours talk timeSmaller Screen2.2 vs 3.5 inWorse Reviews
- $100($38 less)More PixelsRear Camera: 13 vs 5 MPHigher Resolution Display1920 x 1080 vs 960 x 640AndroidCDMA NetworkLarger Screen5 vs 3.5 in
- $70($67 less)Shorter Battery Life3 vs 14 hours talk timeLower Resolution Display400 x 240 vs 960 x 640AT&THeavier Phone5 vs 4.8 ozNewer
- $28($110 less)Longer Battery Life28 vs 14 hours talk timeLarger Screen5.1 vs 3.5 inAndroidVerizon4G LTE
- $100($38 less)Lighter Phone2.86 vs 4.8 ozShorter Battery Life3.1 vs 14 hours talk timeLarger Screen5.5 vs 3.5 in4G LTEMuch Newer
- FaceTimePeople have been dreaming about video calling for decades. iPhone 4 makes it a reality. With just a tap, you can wave hello to your kids, share a smile from across the globe, or watch your best friend laugh at your stories - iPhone 4 to iPhone 4 over Wi-Fi. And it works right out of the box. No other phone makes staying in touch this much fun.
- Two cameras, two viewsiPhone 4 has two cameras: One on the front, which focuses on you. And one on the back, which focuses on everything else. FaceTime lets you switch back and forth between them at any time during a video call. All you have to do is tap a button.
- Retina displayThe retina display on iPhone 4 is the sharpest, most vibrant, highest-resolution phone screen ever, with four times the pixel count of previous iPhone models. In fact, the pixel density is so high that the human eye is unable to distinguish individual pixels.
- MultitaskingiPhone 4 introduces a whole new way of multitasking. Now you can run your favorite third-party apps - and switch between them instantly - without slowing down the performance of the foreground app or draining the battery unnecessarily.
- HD video recording and editingShoot your own movies in high definition. Capture impressive video even in low-light settings, thanks to the advanced backside illumination sensor and built-in LED light. Then edit and create your own mini-masterpiece right on iPhone 4 using the iMovie app - with Apple-designed themes, titles, and transitions.
- 5-megapixel camera with LED flashTake beautiful, detailed photos with the 5-megapixel camera with built-in LED flash. The advanced backside illumination sensor captures great pictures even in low light. And the front-facing camera makes it easy to take self-portraits.
- Worked for 2 years, still use it as an iPodI used this phone every day for 2 years. After that much use and 1 screen replacement, it still works today! I upgraded to an iPhone 5 and switched carriers, but I still use this iPhone 4 in my car for music. Read full review
- Still a great phoneI've had the iPhone 4 since it was released. The screen has been replaced at least once, and it still works great today. If you don't need the latest and greatest smartphone, the iPhone 4 is still a solid and reliable choice. Invest in a good case, and it will last for years! Read full review
- Bought wrong iPhone :-(Perfect condition but I needed a phone that was compatible with AT T (i.e., needs to be able to take a SIM card). My bad as I understand the description. Read full review
|Resistance||Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating, scratch resistant glass|
|Integrated Components||Digital camera, 2nd camera, digital player, GPS receiver, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth hotspot, voice recorder|
The iPhone 4S is a smartphone that was designed and marketed by Apple Inc. It is the fifth generation of the iPhone, ...iPhone 4S