| || |
Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3P ATX Motherboard - LGA1155 Socket
December 2010 · Gigabyte · ATX · Socket LGA1155 · Intel Chipset · USB 3.0 · USB 2.0 · Ethernet · DDR3 · 16 GB RAM
Get ready for a mind blowing media experience when you upgrade to a Gigabyte P67A-UD3P motherboard. Every component on Gigabyte P67A-UD3P motherboards is designed and engineered to deliver exceptional performance and clarity for your computing needs. With Gigabyte P67A-UD3P enjoy ...
Motherboards from other brands
- $215($215 more)PCIPCI ExpressFireWire
- $11($11 more)PCIPCI ExpressFireWire
- $99($99 more)PCIPCI ExpressFireWire
- $240($240 more)PCI ExpressHDMIDisplayPortNewer
- $15($15 more)PCI ExpressHDMIDisplayPortGamingNewer
- Maximum power deliveryThe Gigabyte engineers were first to realize not only the importance of using the best quality components for this critical area, but also that with more power phases, there can be more power available to your CPU. Gigabyte 6 series motherboards with the redesigned VRM, promise to deliver first class system performance and power stability.
- Power designGigabyte's cutting edge power design utilizes the highest caliber components to provide unadulterated, smooth power to the CPU. The innovative power VRM has been designed and engineered to deliver fast transient response times through quick and seamless power delivery during extensive CPU loading variations.
- On/off charge technologyGigabyte on/off charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of Gigabyte's highly acclaimed 3x USB power feature, on/off charge enables devices to draw more current from Gigabyte motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger.
- 3x USB power boostGigabyte motherboards feature a 3x USB power boost, delivering greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices. Gigabyte's unique USB power design is also able to efficiently regulate output over the full voltage range, which greatly enhances USB device compatibility. In addition, dedicated lower resistance fuses ensure lower voltage drops, and provide more stable and plentiful power delivery.
- Multi-display support CrossFireXThe CrossFireX, delivering the ultimate in graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
- AutoGreen - greening your PC via Bluetooth cellphoneAutoGreen technology can automatically save power by simply putting your PC in a state of sleep when your Bluetooth cell phone is out of range of your computer.
|Product Type||Motherboard - ATX|
|Chipset Type||Intel P67 Express|
|Processor Socket||LGA1155 Socket|
|Max Processors Qty||1|
|First Seen On Google Shopping||December 2010|