| || |
Apple iPod Touch (2nd Generation) - 8 GB - Black
September 2008 · Apple · iPod · iPod touch · 8 GB · Touchscreen · With Wi-Fi · 36 hour battery · 4.1 ounce · 3.5 inch screen
Now everything's in play with iPod touch. Games designed for iPod touch technology are just a tap away. Browse hundreds of games from the App Store right on your iPod touch, download what you want, and you're ready to play. Developers all over the world are creating exciting games ...
|Seller Rating||Details||Base Price||Total Price|
|The Open Box||9 seller reviews||Free shipping, No tax||$44.99||$44.99|
|eBay||No tax, Refurbished||$55.00 +$15.00 shipping||$70.00|
|Rock 30 Games||499 seller reviews||Free shipping, No tax, Used||$65.00||$65.00|
|Bonanza - Nathan's Phone Box||6 seller reviews||Free shipping, No tax, Used||$20.74||$20.74|
|eBay - dheader||No tax, Used||$39.95 +$7.00 shipping||$46.95|
|Buya - Wwjp-kn||No tax, Used||$69.99 +$4.50 shipping||$74.49|
|eBay - silver47sports||Free shipping, No tax, Used||$41.99||$41.99|
|Bonanza - IconTech Deals' booth||No tax, Refurbished||$98.44 +$4.54 shipping||$102.98|
|Buya - Old South Pawn||No tax, Used||$119.99 +$5.05 shipping||$125.04|
|Buya - Fall River Pawnbroke||No tax, Used||$129.00 +$4.50 shipping||$133.50|
- $180($135 more)ZuneWith RadioLighter2.6 vs 4.1 ounceNewer
- $120($75 more)BluetoothWith RadioMuch Newer
- $51($6 more)Smaller Screen1.5 vs 3.5 inch screenLighter1.4 vs 4.1 ounceiPod nanoShorter Battery Life24 vs 36 hour batteryMuch Older
- MusicIf a picture says a thousand words, think of what all the album art in your collection might say. With Cover Flow on iPod touch, you can flick through your music to find the album you want to hear. And when you do, a quick tap of the cover flips it over to display a track list. Another tap starts the music.
- VideoThe 3.5-inch display gives you video like nothing you've seen before on a portable device. Watch your favorite movie. Catch up on television shows, anywhere. Enjoy video podcasts. Play music videos. All using multi-touch technology that lets you bring up onscreen controls and go widescreen (or back to full screen) with a tap.
- PhotosiPod touch holds photos you sync via iTunes. Flick to scroll through thumbnails. Tap to view full screen. Rotate for landscape format. Or perform some sleight of hand by opening two fingers to zoom in. You can even play slideshows, complete with music and transitions. Set any photo as your wallpaper to personalize your iPod touch...with a touch.
- SafariWith Apple's Safari browser built in, iPod touch is the only iPod that gives you wireless access to the web, everywhere you go. See websites the way they were designed to be seen. Sync your bookmarks or add a few as you go. Search the web using the touchscreen keyboard. Zoom in and out by tapping the multi-touch display.
- YouTubeGot a bit of a YouTube addiction? iPod touch feeds it from anywhere with a special YouTube player built right in. Watch featured videos, check out the most viewed, search for something specific, then bookmark your favorites for future reference. It's all the fun of YouTube - pocket-size.
- Multi-touchiPod touch features the same interface as iPhone. Built to take full advantage of the large 3.5-inch display, the multi-touch interface lets you control everything using only your fingers. So you can glide through albums with Cover Flow, flick through photos and enlarge them with a pinch, or zoom in and out on a section of a web page. And iPod touch features a touchscreen QWERTY keyboard perfect for browsing the web in Safari, searching for videos on YouTube, finding music on the iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store, or adding new contacts.
- Ambient light sensorThe iPod touch display has an ambient light sensor that automatically adjusts brightness to suit the ambient light in your surroundings. The result? A better experience for you and battery-saving efficiency for iPod touch.
- AccelerometerAn accelerometer detects when you rotate iPod touch from portrait to landscape, then automatically changes the contents of the display, so you immediately see the entire width of a web page, your music in Cover Flow, or a photo in its proper aspect ratio.
- Apple iPod touch 32GB (2nd Gen)Living on the bleeding edge is never going to be a value proposition and the touch is still streets ahead of the competition, at least from a technology perspective. Not only that but it's still eminently stylish and the 32GB offering, while expensive, is pretty practical, too. If you don't want one, you probably don't want a portable player at all. Read full review
- Apple iPod Touch ReviewPros: Excellent video, audio playback, wi-Fi, intuitive interface, can output video to TV, email application, bluetooth available with iPhone 3.0 software
Cons: No camera, no FM tuner or voice recorder, no memory card slot, iPhone 3.0 software costs $10 for Touch users
Reviewers agree that the Apple iPod Touch is a revolutionary and generally satisfying gadget -- some call it an iPhone without the phone because it plays music and video and offers Wi-Fi Internet access but doesn't make calls. The second-generation Touch has some minor improvements over its acclaimed predecessor, including an external speaker, a greater selection of useful applications and compatibility with the Nike + iPod fitness software for runners. ...Read full review
- Awesome Product!Pros: Efficient; Quality Construction; Reliable; Easy To Set Up; Easy to Use
This is the second Ipod Touch we have purchased. Excellent product!! Many free downloads for apps. I was truly amazed how many my daughter downloaded at no cost. Just purchased one for my husband for business trips and long plane rides. Hoping to get my own for Mother's Day! Would certainly recommend!!Read full review
|Product Type||Digital player|
|Digital Player Type||Flash based|
|Digital Player Functions||Photo playback, video playback|
|First Seen On Google Shopping||September 2008|