| || |
HP Pavilion Dv6-2150us - Core i3 2.13 GHz - 15.6″ 1366 x 768 - 4 GB RAM - High-gloss black, HP Imprint - Espresso
December 2009 · HP · HP Pavilion · Windows OS · 15.6 inch · 4 GB RAM · 320 GB drive · Intel CPU · Intel GPU · 2.13 GHz CPU
The 15.6" HP Pavilion dv6-2100 Entertainment Notebook PC series is your mobile entertainment partner. Enjoy sophisticated elegance and the power to multitask and get the most out of your multimedia content.
- $1,805($1,806 more)Lower Resolution1280 x 800 vs 1366 x 768Mac OSAMD GPUMacBookMacBook Pro
- $379($380 more)Lower Resolution1280 x 800 vs 1366 x 768Mac OSNVIDIA GPUMacBookLighter4.6 vs 6.4 pound
- $438($439 more)Lighter5.7 vs 6.4 poundNewer
- $338($339 more)AMD CPUAMD GPULighter5.5 vs 6.4 poundLess Storage250 vs 320 GB driveNewer
- $630($631 more)Faster Processor2.53 vs 2.13 GHz CPULighter5.5 vs 6.4 poundNewer
- Total entertainmentWith its 15.6" backlit LED screen, this notebook makes an ideal alternative to a desktop PC.
- Stay connectedAn integrated webcam and dual digital microphones are ideal for social networking and communications.
- Secure user experienceHP ProtectSmart automatically detects if a notebook has been dropped and, before the notebook hits the floor, automatically stops the hard drive from spinning, helping to prevent the loss of files and data.
- The display that's good for the earthGet crisp, bright images and reduce your environmental footprint. The HP dv6-2100 Notebook PC features an energy-efficient, mercury-free backlit LED display.
- Great computer for good pricePros: Comfortable Keyboard; Lightweight; HP health test; Extra features; Quiet; Quality Display; Fast; Great Look; Touch volume and wifi
Cons: Too Hot; Short Battery Life
First of all: the design and appearance of this laptop is the best. It has this silver technology design. Also included in this laptop is a lighted HP symbol that makes the user look like he or she has a top noch computer. Windows 7 is amazing on this computer. It comes with a webcam, 4 usb slots, HDMI, and some other slots. Another cool design of this laptop features a remote that can control movies being watched by a specific program. Also that remote can slide right into the side of the laptop. The edge you can see when it is in is black and does not match the chrome sides. Do not worry about that because it this laptops includes and interchangeable chrome insert the same size. There is an automatic update program called Health Analysis and this gives you tips about how to improve your computer's preformance.
There are two bad things that I had trouble with:Read full review
1) The battery doesn't last that long. It might just be because I play computer games and online games usually, but I am always by an outlet so that is not a problem to me
2) The exaust of the computer is somewhat small and gets hot quick. I looked at differnt brands of computers and their exaust goes across the whole back of the computer and the laptop that I am reviewing for only has a exaust size of about 1/4 of the back of the laptop.
Overall I would recommend to anyone wanting a great computer.
- ExcellentPros: Quiet; Quality Display; Fast; Comfortable Keyboard
Cons: Short Battery Life; Heavy; Too Hot
Actually purchased this laptop for my son's 16th. He loves it. Says that it runs better than my PC. Apparently also plays WOW very well. Prior to my purchase I had hoped to see more reviews regarding games like WOW. There were only a couple. My son says no problems at all. He is tech savvy while I am technically challenged. Only a couple reasons I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. The battery life is a bit on the short side, it does tend to get a bit hot after using for awhile, and is a bit heavier than wanted. All in all, I would consider this an excellent purchase. It meets all my son's needs/ wants and he couldn't be happier.Read full review
- Plenty Of Power for the Casual UserPros: Fast; Quality Display; Lightweight; Comfortable Keyboard; Quiet; Powerful
Cons: Short Battery Life
Love the Numeric Keypad.Read full review
The mousepad "scroll" feature takes some getting used to but is useful and as long as your mindful to stay away from that area you should be ok.
The documentation was a little weak on the alternative disk but i figured it out on my own
|Recommended Use||Home use|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Edition|
|First Seen On Google Shopping||December 2009|
|CPU||Intel Core i3 330M / 2.13 GHz|