| || |
Maytag - MGT8885XS Cooking Products : Ranges : Freestanding Ranges
#2 in Maytag Ranges »
Maytag · Gas · 30 inch · Stainless Steel · Convection · With Griddle · With Sabbath Mode · Self-cleaning
Whether you're cooking snacks or multiple courses for a special gathering, this double oven's 6.0 cu. ft. capacity can handle it all. Perfect the rest of the meal using the Power Center cooktop with 16,000-BTU Speed Heat and griddle burners with included griddle with high-heat ...
|Seller Rating||Details||Base Price||Total Price|
|Home Depot||(3,023)||Free shipping||$1,849.00 +$110.94 tax||$1,959.94|
|Sears Outlet||4 ratings||Refurbished||$1,234.99 +$78.30 tax and $69.99 shipping||$1,383.28|
|BuyRiteAppliances.com||(55)||Free shipping, No tax||$1,457.00||$1,457.00|
|Lowe's||(13,191)||Free shipping||$1,949.00 +$116.94 tax||$2,065.94|
|Abt Electronics & Appliances||(8,302)||Free shipping, No tax||$1,664.10||$1,664.10|
|AJ Madison||(1,708)||Free shipping, No tax||$1,659.60||$1,659.60|
|Goedeker's||(1,633)||Free shipping, No tax||$1,659.60||$1,659.60|
|Appliances Connection||(2,492)||Free shipping, No tax||$1,659.60||$1,659.60|
|US Appliance||(871)||Free shipping, No tax||$1,659.10||$1,659.10|
|Abe's of Maine||(2,471)||Free shipping, No tax||$1,664.10||$1,664.10|
Ranges from Other Brands
- $1,739 ($110 less)
- $1,599 ($250 less)Much Newer
- $1,800 ($49 less)Much Newer
- $1,890 ($41 more)Much Newer
- $2,147 ($298 more)
- Ranked Third in Best High End Freestanding Gas RangeMaytag makes a rare appearance on this list with their quite elite line, the Gemini MGT8885XS. Usually I find flaws in Maytag's overall quality, however their Gemini line is simply top notch. This range, coming in at a reasonable $1,500, features a 6.0 cu. ft. capacity double oven, with a cooktop that features 5 sealed burners and cast iron grid... Read full review
- Very dissapointed in this stove, would not recommend.Very disappointed in this stove. After taking the time to research and spending more money than planned, this stove lacks in several areas. The top oven does not maintain a consistent heat which was the number one factor for me in buying this stove. I wanted a small top oven I could use, but this oven drops as much as 20 degrees before reheating to set temperature. If you tap the burner knob when passing by it will let gas release with the ignitor sounding, so if you don't notice that you bumped the knob gas will continue to leak into the room.
Top oven does not maintain temperature.
he labeling on the stove by the knobs has disappeared after a couple of weeks of wiping down with only a sponge and soapy dishwater.
If something spills over from a pot on the top of the stove and goes down the front of the stove it goes INTO the window in the lower oven door. Recently I had a pan of water on the stove and it boiled over. The water is now inside the window on the lower oven door. The top of that oven door is not sealed to prevent this. The control panel for the oven and time are very difficult to use. You have to practically put your finger through the panel to register contact.
Ease of Cleaning
Very difficult to clean around the burners with scratchingRead full review
- Satisfied and Loving This ApplianceWe recently changed our stove top due to the age of our older one. I couldn't be happier, I felt like I stepped into the modern times.
The temperature control is on point. This appliance does not take long to preheat at all. The gas stove works perfectly fine.
We decided to use the stove for the first night and we made a pizza. I was so ecstatic and so was my niece not just for the pizza but how well the pizza cooked. She says it just right out of the pizza oven like at the pizzeria.
I heavily rely on my stove and oven to prep our family meals as the economy has placed a damper on everyone's pocket. Therefore, the durability is satisfactory as we constantly use our stove for everything from simple dishes to delish meals.
The design was the least of my concern as I was more concerned on how easy it was to clean and use.
Ease of Cleaning
To clean the stove and oven is very easy. There is room to manuever in the stove to get those corners that you usually have to hang upside down to get into those tight areas.Read full review