| || |
Panasonic KX TG6582T Cordless phone - Black metallic
February 2010 · Panasonic · With Answering Machine · Bluetooth · With Caller ID · With Speakerphone · Twin
Panasonic KX-TG6582T features Bluetooth convergence solution. Like using your cell phone at home but don't like carrying it around? Now you can make and receive cell phone calls though your multi-handset home phone with the Bluetooth-powered Panasonic link-to-cell. Link-to-cell ...
|Seller Rating||Details||Base Price||Total Price|
|Memory4Less.com||25 ratings||Free shipping, No tax||$132.63||$132.63|
|Discount Cleaning Products||29 ratings||No tax||$91.82 +$12.17 shipping||$103.99|
|Overseas Electronics||7 ratings||No tax||$174.99 +$12.00 shipping||$186.99|
|ABC Conferencing||6 ratings||No tax||$92.31 +$10.00 shipping||$102.31|
|Eio.com||4 ratings||No tax||$86.99 +$17.05 shipping||$104.04|
|A Matter of Fax||(239)||Free shipping, No tax||$96.64||$96.64|
Cordless Phones from other brands
- $121($12 less)
- $116($17 less)Newer
- $155($22 more)Newer
- $123($10 less)Available NearbyWorse Reviews
- $133Much OlderWorse Reviews
- Bluetooth convergence solutionLike using your cell phone at home but don't like carrying it around? Now you can make and receive cell phone calls though your multi-handset home phone with the Bluetooth-powered Panasonic link-to-cell. Link-to-cell harnesses the power of Bluetooth to combine the freedom of your cell phone and the convenience of a home phone. Don't want to be without your cell phone's phonebook? No problem. With link-to-cell's phonebook transfer feature, you can transfer up to 600 names and numbers from your cell phone to the built-in handset directory via Bluetooth. Link-to-cell also features Bluetooth headset connectivity so you can keep the conversation going and your hands free. Perfect for those times when you're talking but need to walk around your office or home, open drawers, flip through files or write.
- Dect 6.0 PlusBy increasing the frequency of error correction up to 80x, the transmission quality is improved and the phone's range is extended. Engineered to work in 1.9GHz frequency, the DECT 6.0 phones won't conflict with common wireless devices such as 2.4GHz routers, wireless keyboards and mice, microwave ovens and other household items. And because it's digital, you'll enjoy long range and clear sound while deterring eavesdropping.
- Intelligent eco modeThis clever feature automatically lowers the power consumption when you're using the handset close to the base unit. Not only does it extend the available talk time, it's good for the environment. When less power is used by the handset to communicate with the base unit, battery life is prolonged which results in less frequent charging and can result in fewer batteries in landfills.
- Call blockStore the caller ID info of any and all unwanted callers into your home's call block list so that you can eliminate future pesky calls from them. After their information is stored, they'll get a busy signal if they call you again.
- Silent modeNow you can program each handset to ring or not at your discretion. For example, before you go to sleep, set the bedside handset to Silent Mode so that it won't ring for the duration of your slumber. In the meantime, the handset in another room is unaffected, and rings as usual.
- Smart wall-mountHandsets feature a sleek, low profile base unit with a reversible pedestal. These models are ideal for kitchen use because they do not take up a lot of room on a desk or countertop, and they can be quickly and easily mounted to a wall by using the reverse side of the pedestal.
- Non-slip handsetMulti-tasking while you are talking on a cordless handset - whether it's jotting down a quick note, pouring a glass of juice or folding a few pieces of laundry - is often difficult due to the tendency of the handset to slip as you cradle it on your shoulder. The rubberized grip helps prevent slipping, making it easier and more comfortable to cradle the phone when you want to work with your hands.
- Poor sound qualityPros: Setup was straightforward
Cons: Unclear reception, slow to connect
I wanted to like this phone because the concept is great. We just go rid of our home phone service and missed the ability to answer the phone from anywhere in the house. However, this phone did not work well. It took about 4 sec from hitting the talk button on an incoming call before the link was established in order to be able to speak into the phone. Whether the call was going out or coming in, the first 30 sec. were terrible. It sounded as if I was underwater. If you could make it past that, the sound quality might clear up, but not for long. The range was aweful too. It dropped the call when I went in the basement... Unless that was the poor reception. My cell has excellent reception on its own. I even tried moving my cell in different locations from the bluetooth Panasonic base, but that did not resolve the sound quality issues. This is going back to the store. My vehicle bluetooth link to cell works great - don't know why this one performed so poorly.Read full review
- I would buy this product again.Pros: Good Sound; Comfortable Handset; Nice Features; Easy To Set Up
This phone is easy to use and has every feature I could want. Really not anything bad with this phone. Caller ID voice could be more human sounding.Read full review
- Very disappointingPros: Bluetooth
Cons: Sound quality is very poor
We have had other Panasonic phones in the past and they worked fine. This particular phone has very poor sound quality. Based on the other reviews, I think we might have gotten a defective unit. Either way, it is going back.Read full review
|Product Type||Cordless phone answering system|
|Additional Handsets Qty||1|
|Body Color||Black metallic|
|First Seen On Google Shopping||February 2010|
|Cordless Phone Standard||DECT 6.0 Plus|