| || |
Harman Kardon SoundSticks III Computer Speaker System - 2.1 Channel - 40W RMS
November 2012 · Harman Kardon · SoundSticks · Computer · Subwoofer · Bluetooth · Wireless · 2.1 Channel
Enjoy your favorite music and movies in superior sound quality with the Harman Kardon SoundSticks III speakers. Featuring a frequency response ranging from 44 Hz to 20 kHz, this Harman Kardon speaker system enables you to listen to a range of sounds. Moreover, with 40 watts of ...
|Seller Rating||Details||Base Price||Total Price|
|Harman Kardon||222 seller reviews||Free shipping, No tax||$149.95||$149.95|
|Abt Electronics & Appliances||9,538 seller reviews||Free shipping, No tax||$149.95||$149.95|
|B&H Photo-Video-Audio||177,636 seller reviews||Free shipping, No tax||$169.95||$169.95|
|Adorama Camera||13,346 seller reviews||Free shipping, No tax||$149.95||$149.95|
|eBay - applemichelx||Free shipping, No tax, Refurbished||$269.10||$269.10|
|eBay||Free shipping, No tax||$164.99||$164.99|
|Buya - Pawn1st - Mesa||No tax, Used||$149.99 +$20.00 shipping||$169.99|
|Rakuten.com - ShopTronics||No tax||$169.95 +$14.99 shipping||$184.94|
|eBay - mehappy2005||No tax||$189.00 +$9.95 shipping||$198.95|
|Bonanza - KevinM164's booth||Free shipping, No tax||$169.95||$169.95|
- 40 watts of amplificationTechnically, the SoundSticks Wireless system is "multimedia", but once you hear it perform, you'll realize that it could easily become your primary audio system. With 40 watts of amplification producing rich, realistic sound, the SoundSticks Wireless offers strong bass output that will make all your music sound great - no matter what source is generating the music. And with the SoundSticks Wireless' down-firing subwoofer amplifiers matched to its satellite speakers, you can rest assured that each speaker will get exactly what it needs to deliver consistent, optimal performance.
- Bluetooth audio streamingLet's face it, most of our audio devices are Bluetooth-capable. And we're not using them just for music; we're watching movies, playing games and accessing social content. Using advanced Harman TrueStream wireless technology, you can connect your Bluetooth-enabled devices such as your tablet, phone, MP3 player and laptop to get the best possible wireless sound quality from all of your audio, not just your music. And it automatically switches to the Bluetooth system when your audio device is connected and playing. So whether you're working away at the desk or streaming music while lounging on your comfy sofa across the room, you'll still experience the same high-quality Harman Kardon sound you've come to love.
- Harman TrueStreamHarman TrueStream is Harman's guarantee that you will experience the best possible listening experience when streaming wirelessly via Bluetooth technology. Because there are many connectivity options when it comes to Bluetooth technology, Harman's engineers always use the most current and most advanced. This method ensures the high quality sound no matter the application or source device.
- Awe-inspiring industrial designFew multimedia sound systems can boast that their predecessor is part of the permanent collection at New York City's Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), but that's exactly the claim the SoundSticks Wireless speaker system can make. Taking its older sibling's celebrated design even further, the SoundSticks Wireless's look is with a modern industrial-design aesthetic and a luminescent white LED glow. And though the SoundSticks Wireless system may look like a visitor from the future with its transparent speaker covers, its exceptional performance makes it a more than worthy successor to the original, famous SoundSticks system.
- 1/8" stereo audio connectionThough you keep plenty of songs on your Bluetooth devices, that doesn't mean that all of your music is there. Thanks to its 1/8-inch stereo audio connection, you can use the SoundSticks Wireless speakers with nearly any device that has stereo line-level outputs. By offering you this user-friendly option, the SoundSticks Wireless is more than just a gorgeous addition to your desktop, bookshelf or entertainment center. It also keeps your life simple with a maximum of connection options - and a bare minimum of wiring.
- Touch controls for volume and muteThe SoundSticks Wireless system makes it easy for you to interact with its subwoofer and satellite-speaker "sticks", offering sensitive touch controls for raising, lowering or muting the system volume. By responding to the gentle touch of your fingertip, this intuitive design feature makes your SoundSticks Wireless system easy to operate and keeps this work of audio art in the best possible condition.
- Harman Kardon SoundSticks III ReviewPros: Clear, detailed sound, affordable, no distortion at high volumes, museum-quality design
Cons: No headphone jack, no volume indicator on volume buttons, no remote, no way to turn off the glowing light
The futuristic, see-through design of the Harman Kardon SoundSticks (now part of the permanent collection of New York's Museum of Modern Art) has impressed critics since it debuted a decade ago -- and so has the clear, full sound. The latest SoundSticks III version sports only superficial changes compared with its predecessor, including stronger, better-looking cables and a softer blue glow from inside the SoundSticks' clear body (reviews say it looks like the glow from a jellyfish). ...Read full review
- Sweet SoundsIt wasn't until a great amount of scouring the web had been done before I decided to fork over the money for these speakers and truly, I don't really have any regrets. The sound quality is suberb. The bass sometimes is not as smooth as I had hoped but I honestly am pretty sure that is due to the quality of the audio I am putting into them (these speakers are currently attached to my laptop). The fact that each connection has a different type of adapter means it is impossible to wire these things up incorrectly. The speakers are quite loud and, as everyone knows, quite stylish. I also appreciate the touch sensitive volume adjustment buttons. If I have any qualms with these speakers, it is probably the same ones that everyone else has expressed: Because the cables are hardwired into the back of each piece of the set, it is impossible to replace the cables if they go bad or lengthen them without some serious surgery on the speakers. My biggest gripe though is the placement of the power button: it is at the back lower half of the subwoofer...not exactly a convenient place to reach. Also, the occasional pop when shutting these speakers off is surprising at this price level. Otherwise, I am quite pleased with this investment and would highly recommend them. They sound as good as they look, and these things have already been placed in an art gallery. Read full review
- Perfect for what I was looking to doAll my major stereo equipment is in one room of my house but I entertain in many...kitchen, deck, etc. I was looking for self powered speakers with quality sound and portable. These are prefect, great sound, easy to use and they actually blend in to any surrounding background. I plug my MP3 or laptop even my Droid into these and I can go anywhere. Sound quality is very good but at max volume and max bass you will get destortion Read full review
|Product Type||Speaker system - for PC - 2.1-channel|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) / Weight Details||Subwoofer : 10.2 in Diameter 9.1 in / 4.9 lbs Satellite speaker : 10 in Diameter 2 in / 1.5 lbs|
|First Seen On Google Shopping||November 2012|
|System Components||2 speakers, subwoofer|