| || |
MSI N260GTX-T2D896 OC V3 Graphics card - 896 MB - GDDR3 SDRAM
April 2009 · MSI · NVIDIA · PCI Express · DVI · 896 MB
MSI N260GTX series support for NVIDIA PhyX technology enables physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience. 2nd-generation architecture delivers more gaming performance over the 1st generation through 192 enhanced processing cores that provide incredible ...
Video Cards & Adapters from Other Brands
- $289 ($51 less)VGAMuch Older
- $360 ($21 more)VGA
- $531 ($192 more)Much Older
- $325 ($15 less)VGA
- MSI solid capacitor graphic cardMSI graphics card products utilities high quality solid capacitor. For the gamers and high-end users, this feature not only means that product has better quality components within, but also provide much stronger support while users want to engage in hard-core tuning.
- MSI VividIt is an easy tool to enhance "image quality". It can helps users to get better image quality in viewing "Digital photos, document and games".
- MSI DOT Express technologyIt is the most advanced Dynamic Overclocking technology Express enabling supreme overclocking, cooling and de-noise performance. It is an advanced overclocking engine, designed to deliver up to 10% extra performance and greatly enhances the synchronized GPU and DDR performance.
- MSI StarOSDIt is a very helpful utility for the avid PC gamers. Users can easily access the StarOSD to adjust the contrast, brightness, overclocking and temperature according to each user's individual preference.
- MSI Live update onlineIt is designed to automatically download and update the BIOS and driver when there's a new version online. It helps reduce the risk of getting the wrong file and minimize the trouble of searching the files from MSI website.
- PCI-E 2.0It is designed to run perfectly with PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, offering a future proofing bridge to tomorrow's most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications by maximizing the 5GT/s PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth. PCI Express 2.0 products are fully backwards compatible with existing PCI Express motherboards for broadest support.
- HDMI supportMSI graphics cards offer the HDMI functionality to provide access to premium digital content. HDMI enables gaming enthusiasts to seamlessly connect to their LCD monitor to bring the ultimate multimedia experience.
- HDCP capableThe HDCP provides a robust, cost-effective and transparent method for transmitting and receiving digital entertainment similar to DVI/HDMI-compliant digital displays. HDCP encrypts the date transmitted between the DVI/HDMI connector on the graphics adapter and the display.
- Blue-ray HD DVD supportBoth support the latest specifications of Blue-ray and HD DVD (High Definition DVD). It comes with the latest GPU and DDRIII superior processing performance in which users can easily enjoy the high-definition video.
|Device Type||Graphics card|
|Bus Type||PCI Express 2.0 x16|
|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260|
|Core Clock||655 MHz|
|First Seen On Google Shopping||April 2009|