| || |
HP StorageWorks Data Vault - X310 - 1 TB HDD - 1.6 GHz Atom Processor
June 2010 · HP · Tower · Intel CPU · 1.6 GHz · Hot Swappable · 4 USB port · 1 TB HDD
The HP StorageWorks X310 Data Vault provides small businesses with a cost-effective, entry-level storage and backup solution. The HP X310 Data Vault stores and protects valuable data, shares files and connects remotely. Automated backup for up to 10 PC clients and Macs on a ...
Computer Servers from other brands
- $662($57 more)Older
- $541($64 less)More USB Ports6 vs 4 USB port
- $370($235 less)RAID 1Fewer USB Ports2 vs 4 USB portNewer
- $1,363($758 more)Blade
- $595($10 less)RAID 1Much Older
- Full-system protectionThe HP Data Vault provides backup of up to 10 PC clients and Macs. It automatically backs up each client every day.
- Protect your critical filesThe HP Data Vault lets you choose which file folders are the important and with the ease of a mouse click, it will duplicate that folder to a second hard disk drive. If a hard disk drive fails, data will still be safely stored on the second hard disk drive.
- Restoring filesDaily backups are browsable and, unlike image backups from other systems, single or multiple files can be selected and copied back to your computer.
- Easy computer restoreIf a PC or Mac hard disk fails, getting the computer back up and running is easy with the included computer restore disk (PC) or a user-prepared USB flash drive (Mac).
- Local file sharingShare files on the local network easily via the HP Data Vault shared folders icon or through the HP Data Vault control panel. Create shared folders based on project, customer or any structure that suits your needs.
- Remote controlUsers have the ability to access and share business files remotely, to transfer files to and from the HP Data Vault and to log into their business PCs over the Internet. You can also access and control PCs that support remote desktop functionality.
- User access controlEasily manage access to shared file folders with just the click of a mouse. Set read/write, read only or no access privileges to each shared folder for each user.
- Built in anti-virus protectionYou can use your existing anti-virus to scan the Data Vault.
- Easily add more storageThe HP Data Vault supports hot swapping of hard disk drives, which means you can add capacity without powering down the device.
- OrganizeSet up unique folders with all relevant information and allow sharing with business associates locally and remotely. Take advantage of outsourcing opportunities, like bookkeeping where a third-party can log on.
|Product Form Factor||Tower|
|Localization||English / United States|
|First Seen On Google Shopping||June 2010|
Manufacturer pageHP X310 1TB Data Vault | HP® Support