| || |
Acer Aspire REVO - R1600-U910H - 1 GB RAM - 160 GB HDD - 1.6 GHz Atom Processor
September 2009 · Acer · Aspire · Small Form Factor · Windows OS · 1 GB RAM · Intel CPU · 160 GB HDD · 1.6 GHz · NVIDIA GPU
The AspireRevo is a revolution in computer size, shape, design and affordability. Whether tucked away in a corner of your desk or nicely concealed on the back of your monitor, the AspireRevo makes the perfect everyday PC for cruising the Internet, doing your daily work, staying ...
Desktop Computers from other brands
- $165($166 more)Much Newer
- $205($206 more)Much Older
- $144($145 more)Much Older
- $102($103 more)Much Newer
- Optimal performanceThe AspireRevo is small but powerful, fueled by Atom processor, complimented by an advanced NVIDIA graphics chipset and HDMI connectivity supporting Full 1080P HD for very real-looking imagery. An eSATA port, six USB ports and a memory card reader make transferring your photos and other files as fast and easy as ever.
- Total connectivityAspireRevo makes the perfect everyday PC for cruising the Internet, doing daily work, staying connected via instant messaging, and enjoying photos, music, videos and more.
- Ultra slim designThe Aspire R3600 is a revolution in the design as well. An ultra slim diamond shape design that can be portable and easily attached to the VESA mounting at the rear of an LCD monitor. Moreover the power button peeks over the monitor for easy access and the position is adjustable to fit various monitors. The innovative case layout takes up a lot of space less of a traditional desktop and is ideal for the living room, bedroom or even the kitchen.
- Eco-friendlyFeaturing the ultra low power consumption Atom processor with optimized component placement and mechanical design, AspireRevo is surprisingly silent in operation. In short, AspireRevo is Energy Star 5.0 compliance that maximizes energy efficiency and save more power.
- Acer Aspire Revo AR1600 ReviewPros: Inexpensive, small, decent graphics
Cons: Minimal computing power, no display, no DVD drive
Few computers are as inexpensive as the Acer Aspire Revo AR1600. The computer is part of a category commonly referred to as nettops because they use netbook components, including the low-powered Intel Atom processor. ...Read full review
- Great value in a compact packagePros: Compact, small size.; Super quiet running; Extremely reliable
Cons: No CD drive included; USB ports hard to access frequently
This is a great computer for a very reasonable price. It's efficient, quick, and has plenty of storage space for someone like me, who is attending school. Since college is the primary reason I am on the computer, the fact that it takes up very little desktop space, allows me more room to spread out non-electronic materials when I am studying.
There are some drawbacks: This system came with Windows XP, which is great for me. However, if you're wanting the latest version of Windows, this one doesn't have that. Another drawback is that because the CPU is so compact, it does not have a CD drive. This was easily remedied for me because my netbook didn't have one either, so an external CD-Drive was already available in my home. My only other complaint is that the USB ports are so close together, it's not terribly effiicient in my setup for inserting and removing my flash drives. However, a USB hub solved that problem as well.
All in all - this is a great little system and it met my expectations perfectly. Even when I upgrade to something larger, I expect this little unit to still be working away, and continuing to be just as reliable as it's been since the day I purchased it.Read full review
- Compact WonderPros: 5 USB ports; Came with Windows XP; decent hard drive space; Good RAM; SD Card slot; Small Size
Cons: No disc drive; can't restore to factory settings
The Acer Aspire Revo is compact and has plenty of storage space for some one who wants to have a reliable and fast internet computer. But i have yet to find a way to restore it to factory settings. That would be the only down side to this machineRead full review
|Product Form Factor||Ultra-slim desktop|
|First Seen On Google Shopping||September 2009|
|CPU||Intel Atom N230 / 1.6 GHz|