| || |
Corsair Hydro Series H60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Liquid cooling system
6 in x 1.1 in x 4.7 in
The Corsair Hydro Series H60 is a fantastic choice for cooling. With a micro-channel cold plate and a split-flow designed manifold, the H60 brings remarkable technologies to an affordable price point. If that weren't enough, the H60 also features a fan custom-designed to offer ...
|Seller Rating||Details||Base Price||Total Price|
|eBay||No rating||Free shipping, No tax||$86.93||$86.93|
|eBay - zemkosupply||No rating||Free shipping, No tax, Used||$99.99||$99.99|
|modDIY.com||(1,095)||No tax||$118.41 +$9.95 shipping||$128.36|
|www.tamayatech.com||7 ratings||No tax||$72.33 +$18.00 shipping||$90.33|
|Atacom.com||No rating||No tax||$81.95 +$15.18 shipping||$97.13|
|Eio.com||5 ratings||No tax||$75.99 +$20.52 shipping||$96.50|
Computer System Cooling Parts from other brands
- Better coolingThe Corsair Hydro Series H60 is a fantastic choice for cooling. With a micro-channel cold plate and a split-flow designed manifold, the H60 brings remarkable technologies to an affordable price point. If that weren't enough, the H60 also features a fan custom-designed to offer enhanced static pressure, which means better cooling.
- QuieterYou don’t have to sacrifice performance to build a quiet system. The Hydro Series coolers feature cutting-edge designs that utilize the superior thermal conductivity of liquid over air to provide fantastic cooling at lower noise levels.
- Easy to installAlmost any case with a rear 120 mm fan mount location can house the Hydro Series H60 CPU cooler. And don’t worry about compatibility with your CPU, Corsair has got you covered.
- Very good for the pricePros: low noise. easier to install than a normal heat sink in the processor area
Cons: it is a bit difficult to adapt in some cases
If you need good cooling and low noise you need this. Also if you overclock your computer its better to be safe.Read full review
some cases the radiator is a bit difficult to install, how ever it is easier to adapt to the processor as it is a flat plate and the bolts are easy to access.
- KaufempfehlungVery easy to install, I replaced the thermal paste for a good one. I have it installed with a push pull fan configuration using a old thermaltake 120 fan, and keeps the AMD 8320 below 50 C at full load. If I want the noise low I keep the fans at minimun and the temp goes up to 62 C which still is a reasonable temp,.
Very happy with this buy, I will recomend it with a push pull config. Easy to do it Read full review
- Worked great for 5 monthsPros: Super cool
Cons: Failed after 5 months of use
I bought this because my custom built PC i7 was running too hot. This system worked beautifully for 5 months, my CPU was nice and cool. Unfortunately, after 5 months it has failed and my CPU goes over 100 deg. C in a matter of minutes and shuts down. I can't recommend this product.Read full review
|Product Type||Liquid cooling system|