| || |
Corsair Hydro Series H70 CORE High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Liquid cooling system
The Corsair Hydro Series H60 is a fantastic choice for cooling. With a micro-channel cold plate and a split-flow designed manifold, the H60 brings remarkable technologies to an affordable price point. If that weren't enough, the H60 also features a fan custom-designed to offer ...
|Seller Rating||Details||Base Price||Total Price|
|Newegg.com||93,446 seller reviews||Free shipping, No tax||$64.05||$64.05|
|Office Depot||104,179 seller reviews||Free shipping||$78.99 +$4.74 tax||$83.73|
|TigerDirect.com||29,084 seller reviews||No tax||$69.99 +$8.83 shipping||$78.82|
|NextWarehouse.com||1,570 seller reviews||Free shipping, No tax||$64.00||$64.00|
|eBay - tigerdirect||Free shipping, No tax||$59.99||$59.99|
|PCNation||915 seller reviews||No tax||$70.81 +$9.76 shipping||$80.57|
|Directron||619 seller reviews||No tax||$63.99 +$11.47 shipping||$75.46|
|PinnacleMicro||No tax||$67.44 +$12.91 shipping||$80.35|
|OfficeSupply.com||8,515 seller reviews||Free shipping, No tax||$69.72||$69.72|
|MacMall||12,468 seller reviews||Free shipping, No tax||$64.05||$64.05|
- Better coolingThe Corsair Hydro Series H60 is a fantastic choice for cooling. With a micro-channel cold plate and a split-flow designed manifold, the H60 brings remarkable technologies to an affordable price point. If that weren't enough, the H60 also features a fan custom-designed to offer enhanced static pressure, which means better cooling.
- QuieterYou don’t have to sacrifice performance to build a quiet system. The Hydro Series coolers feature cutting-edge designs that utilize the superior thermal conductivity of liquid over air to provide fantastic cooling at lower noise levels.
- Easy to installAlmost any case with a rear 120 mm fan mount location can house the Hydro Series H60 CPU cooler. And don’t worry about compatibility with your CPU, Corsair has got you covered.
- Purchased 5, ran +10 hotter then alternate coolerPros: Very easy to install
Cons: Does a horrid job at cooling. My Antec ran -10 cooler but was very frustrating to install, the design was so bad.
I thought corsair was a good brand, maybe i bought 5 duds :/ very frustrated i wasted so much money on these.Read full review
- Looks great and works wellI'm going to try to keep this review short, so here it goes. I purchased this cooler for modest overclocking and not so much for its cooling power as for its design. The H60 keeps our i5-4670k at around 35 Celsius while doing mundane tasks via the web/desktop. During gaming, I was getting temps around 40-50 Celsius. These temps are pretty outstanding for the price of this cooler and I think Corsair did a great job. Keep in mind, however, that I haven't owned many coolers in the past so I can't offer you all any comparisons. Installation of the cooler on an LGA1150 board was pretty simple. However, I would highly suggest getting a buddy or family member to help you out, as keeping the mounting bracket in place while screwing everything in can be a hassle. Read full review
- Quiet, but for the price, doesn't beat air cooling for hot CPUsI think the reason this cooler doesn't deliver huge performance is it's weight. The first thing I noticed upon unboxing is how light the entire cooler assembly is. The fan, radiator and pump altogether was much, much lighter than my Xigmatek Dark Knight. In the end, I think even though the liquid works better to remove heat from the CPU, there simply isn't enough surface area on the radiator to get rid of all the heat as compared to traditional air coolers. My verdict- buy it when it's on sale or save your money and get either a high end air cooler or a more expensive proper liquid cooling system. Read full review
|Product Type||Liquid cooling system|
|Compatible With||Socket 1156, Socket AM2, Socket 1366, Socket AM3, Socket 1155, Socket FM1, Socket FM2|