| || |
Haier Haier LE26B13200 - 26" LED TV - 720p
July 2011 · Haier · 26 inch · LED · 720p · 25.5 inch wide · 1.6 inch deep · 13.9 pound · High Definition · 2 HDMI port
Get a sharp, clear picture and rock-solid reliability in an ultra-slim design with this 26" LED HDTV. Multiple high-definition inputs make connecting a variety of high-definition devices, like a Blu-ray player, or game console, easier than ever.
- Edge-lit LED backlight with ultra-slim designHaier HDTVs feature an ultra slim cabinet design. With dimensions as thin as 1.5" at the thickest point, a Haier LED HDTV can be mounted on your wall like a picture in a frame. Edge-lit backlight technology delivers enhanced contrast and color in an ultra thin design, with lower energy consumption.
- Dynamic contrast ratio: 1,000,000:1A high dynamic contrast ratio can improve television image quality by providing superb color contrast, resulting in clearer detail. Brightness levels adjust to make it easier to see all of the action on the screen, even in areas of dark shadow.
- ENERGY STARThe ENERGY STAR label means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. By choosing ENERGY STAR qualified electronics, you help prevent global warming and promote cleaner air without sacrificing the product quality and performance you expect.
- Auto Volume Leveler (AVL)The Auto Volume Leveler lets you enjoy watching television without the annoying volume fluctuations between channels or when the program goes to commercials. Simply set the volume to your preferred listening level and the AVL automatically regulates the sound level.
- 2 HDMI and 1 component inputMultiple HDMI ports provide simple one cable connections for high definition audio and video from Blu-ray and DVD players, game systems and more.
- Music and photo file playback via USB portConnect a USB drive to your television to play MP3 music files and display JPEG images.
- good for pricePros: Energy Efficient; Easy To Set Up; Great Picture Quality; Great Sound Quality
Cons: Poor Connection Options
best tv for best price, nice picture and excelent soundRead full review
- Buy a better model 32Pros: Good Remote Control; Energy Efficient
Cons: Poor Connection Options; Poor Sound Quality
Poor sound no external speaker hook upsRead full review
|Product Type||LED-backlit LCD TV|
|Video Interface||Component, composite, HDMI|
|HDMI Ports Qty||2 port(s)|
|First Seen On Google Shopping||July 2011|