| || |
Intel Core i7-920 2.66 GHz Quad-Core Processor - 8 MB - LGA1366 Socket - Retail
September 2008 · Intel · Quad-core · 2.7 GHz · Socket LGA1366 · 8 MB cache memory · 64-bit
With faster, intelligent, multi-core technology that applies processing power where it's needed most, Intel Core i7 processors deliver an incredible breakthrough in PC performance. You'll multitask applications faster and unleash incredible digital media creation. And you'll ...
|Seller Rating||Details||Base Price||Total Price|
|CPU Medics||(39)||No tax||$79.00 +$15.30 shipping||$94.30|
|eBay - bstco||No rating||Free shipping, No tax, Used||$49.00||$49.00|
|eBay - daily_focus||No rating||Free shipping, No tax, Used||$87.70||$87.70|
|eBay - solooper2012||No rating||Free shipping, No tax, Used||$87.90||$87.90|
|eBay||No rating||No tax||$365.88 +$15.88 shipping||$381.76|
|eBay - processor-world||No rating||No tax, Used||$219.00 +$14.99 shipping||$233.99|
|Memory4Less.com||(665)||Free shipping, No tax||$170.40||$170.40|
|Big Box Live||No rating||Free shipping, No tax||$289.49||$289.49|
|eBay - aunlonfar||No rating||Free shipping||$381.75 +$21.49 tax||$403.24|
- $338($259 more)Faster3.7 vs 2.7 GHzSocket LGA2011Much NewerMore Reviews
- $59($20 less)Fewer CoresDual-core vs Quad-coreSocket LGA1156Faster3.1 vs 2.7 GHzNewer
- $149($70 more)Socket LGA775
- $329($250 more)Faster3.6 vs 2.7 GHzSocket LGA2011Much NewerMany More Reviews
- $139($60 more)Socket LGA1156Newer
- Go to the next level of multi-core performanceIntel Core i7 processors deliver an incredible breakthrough in quad-core performance and feature the latest innovations in processor technologies.
- Intel smart cacheIt provides a higher-performance, more efficient cache subsystem. Optimized for industry leading multi-threaded games!
- Intel QuickPath interconnectIt is designed for increased bandwidth and low latency. It can achieve data transfer speeds as high as 25.6 GB/sec.
- Integrated memory controllerIt enables three channels of DDR3 1066 MHz memory. This memory controller's lower latency and higher memory bandwidth delivers amazing performance for data-intensive applications.
- Intel HD boostIt significantly improves a broad range of multimedia and compute-intensive applications. The 128-bit SSE instructions are issued at a throughput rate of one per clock cycle, allowing a level of processing efficiency with SSE4 optimized applications.
|5 stars|| ||16|
|4 stars|| ||0|
|3 stars|| ||0|
|2 stars|| ||0|
|1 star|| ||0|
- Excellent CPU. Original i7 1366 socketPros: Powerful. Fast. Quad core, 8 threads(basicly an 8 core) NOT AN AMD!!!
Cons: price, actually no. you get what you pay for!! (not an i7 980x, $1000)
I've own this cpu since April 2009. Fast and poweful cpu. Compliments my nvidia geforce 580 gtx wonderfully. metro 2033 is incredible. i love intel, amd is trying to keep up but can't. Highly recommend an Intel over AMD, no doubt. AMD is great for price but Intel offers better quality and performance. Read full review
- I-7 920, Simply Amazing!Pros: price, performance, overclockability
Installed this in a MSI X65 Pro-E motherboard. No problems at all. Runs cool, overclockable to 4.0 ghz on air (using aftermarket cooler) with no voltage tweaks.
Perfmormance is great, especially compared to the old AMD X2 3800+ I had been running before. Read full review
- good stuffPros: exactly what i was looking for!
Cons: wish i knew it came with its own cooler
this little guy was exactly what the doctor ordered. sure there are faster units out there, but the price shoots though the roof. I wish i knew this had it own cooler with it, therefore i wouldn't have bought another one. Read full review
|First Seen On Google Shopping||September 2008|
|Type / Form Factor||Intel Core i7 920|
|Number of Cores||Quad-Core|
|Cache Memory Details||L3 - Advanced Smart Cache - 8 MB|