| || |
Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP Waterproof Digital Camera - Blue
April 2009 · Canon · PowerShot · Point & Shoot · Compact Sensor · 12.1 megapixel · CCD · 3 x optical zoom · Built-in Flash · 6.7 ounce
For those with a taste for adventure, there's a camera as bold as the active life you lead. It's the Canon PowerShot D10. Waterproof, freezeproof and shockproof; it's tough enough to take what you dish out. Plus it's got all the high performance features you expect from a Canon ...
|Seller Rating||Details||Base Price||Total Price|
|Neobits.com||(225)||Free shipping, No tax||$301.95||$301.95|
|eBay - kehoutlet||No rating||Free shipping, No tax, Used||$269.00||$269.00|
|Awardpedia.com||No rating||Free shipping||$499.00 +$29.94 tax||$528.94|
|eBay - photograze||No rating||No tax, Used||$299.00 +$10.76 shipping||$309.76|
|eBay||No rating||Free shipping, No tax||$335.99||$335.99|
|Aztek Computers||(30)||No tax, Refurbished||$862.50 +$10.50 shipping||$873.00|
Digital Cameras from Other Brands
- $269($33 less)More Zoom5 vs 3 x optical zoomMuch Newer
- $403($101 more)Lighter5.1 vs 6.7 ounceMore Zoom5 vs 3 x optical zoomMuch Newer
- $256($46 less)More Zoom5 vs 3 x optical zoomMuch Newer
- $273($29 less)Higher Resolution14.1 vs 12.1 megapixelMuch Newer
- $287($15 less)Much NewerMore Zoom4.6 vs 3 x optical zoom
- Take this camera anywhere - waterproof to 33 feet, cold resistant from 14-104°F and shockproof up to 4 feetLife can take you almost anywhere. So Canon engineered a digital camera durable enough to go where you go and produce the kind of awe-inspiring images that will earn your respect. It's the PowerShot D10 and it is no ordinary digital camera. This unique camera is waterproof down to 33 feet so you can take it scuba diving, snorkeling or surfing. It's freezeproof and can withstand extremes of temperature from 14-104°F so it's also ideal for snowboarding, mountaineering and more. Plus, it's shockproof, so when the going gets rough, the D10 will keep going strong.
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor has evolved Face Detection technology that tracks the faces of moving subjects and lets the shooter enter the frame seamlessly with the Face Detection Self-timerCanon's most advanced image processor, DIGIC 4, delivers evolved Face Detection technology that keeps every face in every photo looking its very best. The technology finds and tracks the faces of moving subjects until you're ready to shoot, then delivers perfect focus. In addition, exposure, flash and white balance are compensated, so that faces exhibit natural skin tones and backgrounds are properly exposed. A Face Detection Self-timer automatically detects an increase in the number of faces and makes the appropriate adjustments. For instance, to include the photographer's face in a group shot, there's no need to rush in. Just put the camera on a stand or tripod, specify Face Detection Self-timer, and the camera will wait for the photographer's face to get on-camera before it takes the shot. Motion Detection tracks moving subjects in a much larger range - allowing you to wait for the perfect shot without refocusing.
- 12.1-megapixel for amazing resolution and editing, plus 3x optical zoom lens with Optical Image StabilizerWith the PowerShot D10, dramatic, personal pictures have never been easier to shoot and share. This 12.1-megapixel camera lets you create impressively large photos of family and friends you'll be proud to display. The PowerShot D10 has a 3x optical zoom that gives you the power to shoot distant subjects with razor-sharp precision and stunning lifelike color. The PowerShot D10 is equipped with Canon's acclaimed Optical Image Stabilizer technology that automatically detects and corrects camera shake - one of the leading causes of fuzzy or blurred shots. Even when zoomed in, you can get the steady, crisp, brilliant images you'll be proud to shoot and share. And Canon's Optical Image Stabilizer technology is so convenient to use. It functions perfectly with or without a flash.
- Blink Detection alerts a shooter after a shot has been taken that a subject has closed eyesNothing ruins a great picture more than having your subjects' eyes closed. That's why the PowerShot D10 is equipped with Blink Detection. If closed eyes are detected, a "blink warning" icon appears for 3 seconds, allowing you to re-take the shot before your subject or subjects move on. Blink Detection provides you with extra assurance when capturing once-in-a-lifetime moments like planting the flag at the summit of the mountain.
- Smart Auto intelligently selects the proper settings for the camera based on 18 predefined shooting situationsJust set the Canon PowerShot D10 to Smart Auto and you're ready for maximum enjoyment from your picture taking every time. It's a relaxing and satisfying way to shoot because you can completely concentrate on your subject knowing that the camera has the technical details covered. Advanced Canon technology intelligently analyzes your situation and shooting conditions. Then it automatically selects an appropriate setting from 18 specially defined settings. So whether you're photographing flowers, a captivating sunset, or your friends at the park, you can be confident that you're getting dramatic, memorable images.
- Canon PowerShot D10 ReviewPros: Waterproof up to 33 feet, weatherproof to 14 degrees Fahrenheit, dustproof and shockproof, large, easy-to-use buttons, sharp image quality
Cons: Bulky size, limited wide-angle lens, no manual settings, image noise at higher ISO settings, shoots only standard-definition video
The bright blue Canon PowerShot D10 formerly lapped the competition with its winning combination of ruggedness and superior image quality, but it's now surpassed by its newer, better rivals like the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS3 , which shoots full HD video (the Canon shoots only standard-def). And don't look for the D10 to win any fashion awards. ...Read full review
- Worse camera EVERI ve had the camera for a little over 1 year and it has barely been used. During the time it was operating, it took good pictures and everything was fine. Half way during our vacation in Europe, when we turned it on to take pictures, we recieved the dreaded Lense Error. There s nothing we can do now, the camera is basically paperweight. If you google Canon and lense error, you will get a lot of articles. Apparently this is very common in Canon and also with this model. I had people say they had it for 1 week and they got the Error. It s just horrible when our on vacation in another country and this happens. Read full review
- Fantastic purchaseWe love this camera and often fight each other over who gets to use it. We ve used it under water with great results, and it is so nice not to have to worry about letting the niece and nephew use it (it s been dropped several times with no issues) I highly recommend this camera. great pictures, easy to use, love love love it Read full review
|Product Type||Digital camera - compact|
|Sensor Resolution||12.1 Megapixel|
|Optical Sensor Type||CCD|
|Total Pixels||12,700,000 pixels|
|First Seen On Google Shopping||April 2009|