| || |
LG 50PA5500 - 50" Plasma TV - 1080p (FullHD)
January 2012 · LG · Plasma · 50 inch · 1080p · High Definition · 1920 x 1080 · 3 HDMI port · 178° viewing angle · CEC Enabled
Tired of streaky action or unclear plays during the game? See sports, fast action and video games in Full HD like never before. The 600 Hz refresh rate virtually eliminates motion blur. This stunning picture is the reason you wanted HDTV in the first place. With almost double the ...
Televisions from other brands
- $700($701 more)Series 5
- $692($693 more)Series 5Older
- $799($800 more)LED
- $340($341 more)Much Older
- $711($712 more)LED
- TruSlim framePeel away the old standard for ultra slim framing. Measuring at 0.59 inches wide the TruSlim frame trims away the distraction of a wide frame.
- Capture every momentTired of streaky action or unclear plays during the game? See sports, fast action and video games in Full HD like never before. The 600 Hz refresh rate virtually eliminates motion blur.
- Double the detailThis stunning picture is the reason you wanted HDTV in the first place. With almost double the pixel resolution, Full HD 1080p gives it superior picture quality over standard HDTV. You'll see details and colors like never before.
- Save more than energyEarning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For TVs, it means they save energy both in standby and active modes. ENERGY STAR qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units.
- Find the perfect pictureGet easy self-calibration with on-screen reference points for key picture quality elements such as black level, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels. Take the guesswork out of picture adjustments with this simple-to-use feature. It's not actually magic, but it will sure seem that way.
- View it in the right lightLet your TV do the adjustments for you. Intelligent sensor automatically optimizes the picture to the lighting and color conditions in the room for a more enjoyable viewing experience.
- Wise and not wastefulWith smart energy saving features, you can conserve money and energy.
- Amazing customer serviceI love this TV. Unfortunately, my TV stopped working after only two-months. I contacted LG using the on-line cutomer service and they had a tech out the next day. Amazing customer service. Faulty power board but it's fixed and it's an awesome TV. Read full review
- Best all around TV I've ownedI previously owned a LCD TV and was hesitant to buy a plasma TV but couldn't have been more wrong. Great value, great picture, and great features. I recommend LG plasma products highly. Can't say enough good about it.... Read full review
- Beautiful !Everything we expected & more. Perfect picture right out of the box. Easy adjustments. Phone support available from LG is much appreciated for us "non" techies. Good communicatin with them too (email). Thank you LG. Read full review
|Product Type||Plasma TV|
|Energy Class||Class B|
|Power Consumption Operational||130 Watt|
|First Seen On Google Shopping||January 2012|