|Seller Rating||Details||Base Price||Total Price|
|CDW||7 ratings||$26.99 +$1.62 tax and $10.50 shipping||$39.11|
|Lenovo||(4,469)||Free shipping||$34.99 +$2.10 tax||$37.09|
|eBay||No rating||No tax||$10.99 +$2.69 shipping||$13.68|
|eBay - legina2000||No rating||Free shipping, No tax||$19.92||$19.92|
|PCDirect.com||5 ratings||Free shipping, No tax||$17.29||$17.29|
|Neobits.com||(256)||No tax||$28.95 +$11.83 shipping||$40.78|
|3BTech.net||(925)||Free shipping, No tax||$14.98||$14.98|
|CompSource||(637)||No tax||$27.00 +$8.99 shipping||$35.99|
|Colamco||1 rating||$23.52 +$1.18 tax and $10.55 shipping||$35.25|
|Gov Group||6 ratings||No tax||$19.77 +$11.77 shipping||$31.54|
Mice & Trackballs from Other Brands
- $24 ($3 less)Mini / NotebookAvailable NearbyMany More ReviewsMuch Older
- $25 ($2 less)Much Better ReviewsMuch Newer
- $20 ($7 less)Many More Reviews
- $28 ($1 more)Much Better Reviews
- $26 ($1 less)Much Older
- Small mouse with good performanceThis mouse has a great design in terms of looks and feel. The mouse uses 2 AAA batteries which is included. However, the mouse is little bit on the smaller side. More like a travel mouse. It may be difficult to hold it if your hands are big. I am 5.6' so my hands are just average size. Other than that it is a great value mouse if you can find it at a discounted price. Read full review
- Lovely Design and Great PerformanceOrdered and received the product within 5 days. The Design is Awesome and has USB Dongle Holder. It requires 2 AAA Batteries. It's working great, haven't faced any issue on setup or daily use.
The Battery life is 3 months (Specified in the pack cover) which I yet to test. Bought N50 Black Mouse which needs single AAA Battery and has 1 Year Life (Guaranteed). Thought this mouse also has that much Battery life.
If you are looking for more battery life and size of mouse is not big concern then Go for N50 Black. If you looking for small, sleek mouse and battery life is not a concern then this mouse is Perfect.Read full review
- Nice wireless mousePros:
* Excellent range. Works from 10-15 feet distance without problem. (I haven't tested from advertised 30 ft distance).
* Small size and light weight. Portable. Yet comfortable to the hand.
* Micro size receiver. It can be stored in the battery compartment when not in use.
* Nice appearance. Two tone design is nice.
* Just 2 buttons and scroll wheel. No programmable buttons. (Of course, this is not a gaming mouse.)
* Optical. Not works on anywhere like some technologies.
I've used this mouse about a month. I'm still using the included 2 AAA batteries and hope they'll last long. I got this mouse for a discounted price (with a coupon) and for that value it is worth.
I'd recommend this product to a friend.
Worked fine in Ubuntu Linux.Read full review
|Wireless Receiver||USB wireless receiver|
|First Seen On Google Shopping||October 2010|