| || |
NHL 10 [Xbox 360 Game]
Electronic Arts · Xbox 360 · Sports · Rated E10+ · Online Play · Disc
The NHL franchise that has won 19 sports game of the year awards over the past two years begins a new era with gameplay innovations that deliver a new standard of toughness, the emotion of playoff hockey on the ice and in the arena, and over 200 gameplay refinements that replicate ...
|Seller Rating||Details||Base Price||Total Price|
|DKOldies||(3,785)||No tax, Used||$3.99 +$2.59 shipping||$6.58|
|eStarland.com||(1,450)||Used||$3.19 +$0.16 tax and $2.00 shipping||$5.35|
|JJGames.com||(1,211)||Free shipping, No tax, Used||$2.46||$2.46|
|itembazaar.com||No rating||Free shipping, No tax, Used||$5.82||$5.82|
|eBay - estocks_usa||No rating||Free shipping, No tax, Used||$4.00||$4.00|
|Rakuten.com - GameXpress||No rating||Free shipping, No tax, Used||$9.46||$9.46|
|eBay - theno1cardcastle||No rating||No tax, Used||$1.98 +$2.95 shipping||$4.93|
|gamemisfit.net||No rating||No tax, Used||$2.54 +$3.99 shipping||$6.53|
|electronicsflip.com||No rating||No tax, Used||$1.00 +$4.99 shipping||$5.99|
|dollarmisfit.com||No rating||No tax, Used||$1.00 +$4.99 shipping||$5.99|
Video Games from other brands
- $19($15 more)Much Newer
- $4RacingMuch Newer
- $11($7 more)Much Newer
- $4AdventureRated TeenMuch Newer
- $4Rated EMuch Newer
- Battle for the cupExperience the intensity of NHL playoff hockey. Play through injuries, intimidate rivals, and match lines as storylines carry across the entire series.
- Battle on the boardsAn all-new board physics engine enables players to use their body to shield the puck on the boards and kick-pass it to teammates. Watch bigger, stronger players pin opponents to the boards, adding a new level of realism to cycling the puck and the dump and chase.
- Fight an NHL tough guyA new first-person fighting engine enables players to experience what it's like trade punches with an NHL tough guy. Feel what it's like to be on the ice in the skates of an NHL player to throw and dodge punches and take one on the chin. Grab and tug an opponent's jersey to land the punch that ignites the fans and sparks your team to victory.
- Intimidation tacticsFore-check defenders, pressure the puck and finish checks to force your opponent into mistakes. Players fatigue, bobble passes, and avoid collisions under threat of physical pressure. Face washes a superstar to provoke the opposition, instigate a scrum and ignite the crowd.
- New precision passingA new 360° precision passing mechanic delivers control over the speed and direction of passes so players can bank passes off the boards or play the puck into space for teammates to skate on to it. Players take poor passes off their skates and kick the puck to their sticks.
- Spectacular goalsIntroducing spectacular new ways to score, like players one-timing loose pucks, stick-handling and shooting from their knees, batting pucks out of the air and lifting a leg to fake a shot on goal.
- Interactive atmospherePlayoff atmosphere pops to life with towel-waving fans, deafening noise and crowds that react and respond to the action on the ice. Fanatical fans bang glass during board play, spring to their feet after big hits, and boo opposing stars when they handle the puck.
- Next-level authenticityOver 200 gameplay refinements, including new offensive and defensive AI for more intelligent positioning, and new in-game facial animations that show player emotion when delivering bone-crunching checks or celebrating game-winning goals.
- Post-whistle actionNow, the game never stops! Antagonize opposing players, finish checks, retaliate for late shots on goal, draw penalties and pick fights-all after the referee blows the whistle!
- NHL 10: Xbox 360Pros: Has great graphics and is easy to learn how to play
This is very easy to learn. Great graphics. Little pricey for the 360, but it's worth the price because this game is the best nhl game of the decade. Buy this game. DON'T WAIT. BUY IT. Read full review
- Best sports game out!!!!!!Pros: great graphics, fast gameplay, game mode choices
Cons: hard to get used to controls
This game is amazing. Very addicting. Never been a huge hockey fan but this game has me playing everyday and watching every game on tv. Fast action gameplay and awesome graphics make this the best sports game on the market I think. Read full review
- Great Game!Pros: I love the 'Be a Pro Mode'. Bought it when Best Buy had it on sale.
Cons: Too much time spent after the whistle. Fun only the first couple of times.
Great graphics and game play. I love the 'Being A Pro Mode'. Still trying to figure out everything on the GM Mode. I like the boardplay although sometimes it makes the game slow down - just like in real life. I guess I would limit the time after the whistle since after the first couple of times it's fun but then sometimes it takes too much time - although it's always nice to draw some penaties during some pushing and shoving. Read full review
|Genre||Games - sports|
|Compatibility||Microsoft Xbox 360|
|Game Publisher||EA Sports|
|Game Developer||EA Canada|
NHL 14 is an ice hockey video game developed by EA Canada and published by EA Sports. It is the 23rd installment of the ...NHL 14