Google Tag Manager Use Policy
- the Google Analytics Terms of Service located at: http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html,
- the agreement between You and DoubleClick that is in effect during the dates that You are participating in the Service, and
- the Google Inc. Advertising Program Terms (or, if applicable, as negotiated).
If You have 3rd Party Tags delivered through the Service:
- Google is not responsible for 3rd Party Tags.
- Google may screen automatically such 3rd Party Tags to ensure compliance with this policy.
- You guarantee that You have the rights to upload the 3rd Party Tags.
- You agree not to, and not to allow third parties to use the Service or interfaces
provided with the Service:
- to engage in or promote any unlawful, infringing, defamatory or otherwise harmful activity;
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Service;
- to upload any data to Google that personally identifies an individual (such as a name, email address or billing information), or other data which can be reasonably linked to such information by Google, or
- to access any other Google product or service in a manner that violates their respective terms.
Our use of Google Tag Manager data