The UnshootablesSee the full experience
At the end of 2012, Nokia released the LUMIA 820 and 920. These two Smartphones come with an exceptional camera with a brand new built-in functionality for group shots called, "Photo Intelligence." So, how do we create a fun and engaging presentation of these features to the public? The solution was an interactive video experience, immersing the user into the universe of the « Unshootable » crazy family. The perfect shoot is only possible with Photo Intelligente by NOKIA LUMIA 920.
The Building Blocks
Here, the creativity involved in producing and starring in one's own commercial goes hand in hand with mobile rich media. Audiences these days are not the passive viewers of the past. They love building and customizing contents with digital media. Scanning the QR code at the beginning and the end of the YouTube video with mobile bar-code scanner takes the viewers to the user interface for filming, acting in, and producing the commercial. You can download the application at http://goo.gl/4sbs4.
- Wunderman www.wunderman.fr
- Christophe Huck, Creative Director
- José Luis Muniz, Artistic Director
- Julien Le Corre, Concept Editor
- Alexandre Fumeron, Concept Editor
- Adrien Moret, Strategic Planner
- Sylvain Michel, Client Service Director
- Jonathan Espinasse, Account Director
- Chloe Fournier, Digital Project Manager
- Nokia www.nokia.fr
- Olivier Lagreou, Marketing Director
- Nicolas Liebmann, Digital Manager
- Magali Tocanne, Social Media Manager
- Fighting Fish www.fightingfish.fr
- 15 team members working on this project
- 48% uplift in intent to buy
- 2160 total hours spent on this project
The possibility of creating an interactive website integrating a video was a huge catalyser in our project. It is a new way of mixing digital and offline features. This advertainement was the results of a new way of seeing digital and create strong links with our NOKIA users. The integration of shareable technologies allowed for the site to spread via social networks (Facebook, Twitter) and online Press (Bloggers, Forums).