The Test Of OwnershipSee the full experience
Minivans are the most researched vehicles on the road. But a lot of the information out there is written by people who only do a cursoryevalutation of the cars they review. We had a much larger story to tell with real minivan owners and the data that represents their actions. We knew moms and dads would happily dive into all of the details, we just had to create a place that made it incredibly easy for them to do so.
The Building Blocks
- Wieden+Kennedy www.wk.com
- Patrick Marzullo, Producer
- Michael Tabtabai, Creative Director
- Chuck Carlson, Art Director
- Mike Egan, Copywriter
- Joe Staples, Creative Director
- Aaron Allen, Creative Director
- John Dwight, Art Director
- Legwork Studio legworkstudio.com/
- Sean Klassen, Creative Director and Designer
- Matt Wiggins, Developer
- Matt FaJohn, Producer and Strategist
There’s a lot of minivan reviews and tests out there, but we think there’s even more to learn from real minivan owners in the real world. So we exposed a simple test, based on one simple question: After living with your minivan, would you buy it again? More Town & Country Owners answered, “Yes” than the owners than the owners of any other minivan. We call it the Test of Ownership. And our goal was to bring that test to life by creating a clean, easy to use site that highlights stories of real minivan owners, their behavioral data and unique minivan features that appeal to a wide demographic.