The View From The ShardSee the full experience
Our client, The View from The Shard demanded a premium, high tech feel which creates anticipation and sells tickets many months in advance of the opening of the Shard, London and Western Europe’s tallest building. To build the excitement towards the opening of London’s highest viewing gallery (nearly twice as high as the London Eye), we created an experience-based website that gives a virtual feel of what it’s going to be like to ascend 72 floors and 800 feet, to see the unique panorama of London.
The Building Blocks
- M&C Saatchi www.mcsaatchi.com/
- Federico Valori, Project Director
- Aneil Bedi, Director
- Stacey Paige, Account Director
- Tony Dong, Technical Director
- Jon Chandler, Technical Director
- Marek Charytonowicz, Head of Design
- Jacob Carthew Gabriel, Developer
- The View From The Shard
- 1,000 Total hours spent on this project
- 8 Team members working on this project
- 5,000 Lines of code written
The optimized user flow enabled us to have 10% conversation rate from the view to ticketing pages, while we had a good amount of social buzz and search traffic (aided by a keyword campaign) to drive over 300,000 visitors to the site in its first weeks of launch.