TippExperience 2See the full experience
In 2010, Buzzman had launched for TippEx, the European leader in correction products, an interactive campaign on YouTube which was allowing for the 1st time the user to influence the story of a video by whiting and rewriting its title. For the second season, we decided to go futher than the 1st one. Our heroes, the Hunter and the Bear, used to ask you to rewrite the story. This year they give you the power to rewrite History. We even went further into the concept by bringing interactivity into interactivity.
The Building Blocks
We not only used the power of YouTube to mass our action, we completely transformed it into a new interactive platform! We went even further by making possible for the user to interact not only with the video, but also with the entire YouTube page. The purpose? Give a complete sensation of freedom and a huge amount of fun to the users with more than 45 scenes!
We also extended this relation through Facebook and created a place where our two heroes could establish a real relation with their fans via a dedicated web through a social media activation dedicated to the brand and its two heroes.
- BUZZMAN buzzman.fr/
- GEORGES MOHAMMED-CHERIF, CEO - CREATIVE DIRECTOR
- THOMAS GRANGER, GENERAL MANAGER
- OLIVIER LOPEZ, PROJECT MANAGER
- LOUIS AUDARD, ART DIRECTOR
- TRISTAN DALTROFF, COPY WRITER
- VANESSA BARBEL, HEAD OF FILM PRODUCTION
- ELODIE POUPEAU, PRODUCTION MANAGER
- LAURENT MARCUS, HEAD OF WEB PRODUCTION
- JULIE BOURGES, WEB PRODUCTION MANAGER
- HUBERT MUNYAZIKWIYE, HEAD OF SOCIAL MEDIA & PR
- JULIEN SCAGLIONE, SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
- MARION QUESADA, ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
- 15 team members working on this project
- 1 birthday cake slaughtered for the "year 1789" scene
- 15% of TippEx sales increase in Europe in 2012
We received a massive worldwide PR coverage for the launching of the campaign (mashable, creativity online, Ad Age...).
More than 250K shares on Facebook, and up to one tweet per second on the campaign during the 1st 24 hours!
More than 1 Million persons have participated to the experience during the 1st day, and the intro video has been ranked 2nd most viewed digital commercial in the world during the first week of the launching (viral video chart data), contributing to the massive worldwide success of the campaign.
2 bronze lions in cyber category of the Cannes Advertising Festival.