The Bark SideSee the full experience
Deutsch wanted to go a step further than just pre-releasing the Super Bowl spot for 2012. In order to get people even more excited for the upcoming ad, Deutsch launched a teaser ad that could be shared online. This teaser set a precedent for consumer engagement for other agencies to follow.
The Building Blocks
- Deutsch Inc. deutschinc.com
- Mark Hunter, Chief Creative Officer
- Michael Kadin, Group Creative Director
- Matt Ian, Group Creative Director
- Jerome Austria, Group Creative Director
- Kate OConnor, Art Director
- Donna Ko, Copywriter
- Vic Palumbo, Director of Integrated Production
- Victoria Guenier, Director of Broadcast Production
- Emma Johnson, Associate Integrated Producer
Following the success of 'The Force' from last year was a tough act to follow. However, Deutsch understood that in order to continue the success, they would have to start the conversation instead of just be a part of it. 'The Barkside' was a universally loved execution that created a new method of launching commercials that has already been adopted by everyone.