General Mills Case Study Video
The Latina shopper is no stranger to online shopping. This case study gives you a peek into how General Mills changed their approach to become a helpful resource to her. The result is Qué Rica Vida, a community where Latinas can learn more about products and recipes, provide feedback to the brand and reach out to each other. It includes extensions on Facebook, Twitter and even an iPad app, making it a reliable resource anywhere and everywhere.
- Engage Latina customers online
- Develop a meaningful tool to help Latinas navigate life in the U.S.
- Launch Qué Rica Vida, an online community for Latinas
- Conduct research to understand Latina users and their digital activity
- Relaunch Qué Rica Vida to focus on researched Latina needs
- Through Qué Rica Vida, General Mills is effectively reaching Latina users online
- Published January 2011