Google Multi-Platform Case Study: adidas
adidas had two goals when it partnered with Carat for their All-In campaign: become the loudest sports apparel brand in digital and get teens to see adidas as a leader in performance and style. By placing ads across all digital platforms, adidas channel views jumped 26x and doubled its subscribers. Plus, by using mobile, they were able to reach four million additional people.
- Become the loudest sports apparel brand in digital
- Place adidas in the minds of American teens as a leader in performance and style
- Carat and adidas worked with Google to extend their video brand messages to digital
- Placed adidas video across all digital platforms
- Drove awareness with 100% YouTube takeovers across all digital screens
- 1400%+ lift in brand response conversions
- adidas channel views jumped 26x and subscribers doubled
- The "All-In" video was viewed more that 2 million times in the U.S.
- Published September 2011