How Orabrush got into Walmart
This case study explains how YouTube helped a doctor with an idea get his product on shelves all across America. Orabrush YouTube videos engaged local audiences, then more videos and targeted ads put it in front of decision-makers who made it a staple on Wal-Mart shelves everywhere.
- Sell Orabrush tongue cleaner online
- Convince Wal-Mart to distribute Orabrush at their stores
- Created promotional YouTube videos
- Released Facebook ads targeting Wal-Mart employees working near the Wal-Mart headquarters
- Orabrush is now nationally distributed in Wal-Marts all over the U.S.
- Published September 2011