Online to Store Insights from Case Studies: France, Germany and UK
At this point, we know that in-store purchases are driven by websites and online advertising, but we wanted to know how much. By comparing case studies from across Germany, the U.K., and France, we found that web traffic drives one third of influenceable offline sales. In addition, websites drive 10% of offline purchases.
- Determine how researching online and purchasing offline impacts on behavior
- Determine whether online ads drive incremental offline sales
- Measure whether online advertising can deliver greater efficiency than offline media
- We applied a variety of methodologies on case studies from case studies from Germany, France and U.K.
- There were clear indications that offline sales are driven by websites and online advertising
- Considerable evidence to suggest that online advertising drives incremental offline sales
- ROPO clearly impacts purchase behavior
- Published November 2011