The Google Prepaid Card has been discontinued
Due to unforeseen issues, we experienced delays processing refund requests. These issues have been resolved and you will receive your prepaid refund card in the mail by December 22, 2012.
If you submitted a request after 12/7/2012, processing will follow the timelines below.
Request a refund for your unused balance
- If you had a balance remaining on your Google Wallet Prepaid Card after October 17, 2012, you can no longer spend that balance and should request a refund of your money.
- Online refund requests will only be honored until June 1st, 2013. After this, users that still have a balance will have to contact Money Network directly.
There are two ways to receive your refund, each with a different delivery time
- Plastic Prepaid Card: Spend your funds easily using a prepaid Everywhere Reward Card™ MasterCard®. You may use this card wherever MasterCard is accepted. This card will arrive in your mailbox in 7-10 days.
- Check: Receiving a paper check may take up to 8 weeks or longer.
Request your refund on this website
- Before you fill out the refund request, you will need some information from your Android device.
- You will need the email address associated with your Google Wallet account, the Device ID, and the IMEI or MEID of your Android device.
- If you are ready to request your refund, click here to submit your refund request.
Your Google Prepaid Card has new terms and conditions
Previously, you were charged a $2.00 monthly maintenance fee after 180 days without any transactions. Now, you will be charged this fee after 30 days without any transactions. This fee is automatically deducted from your Google Prepaid Card balance. However, you won’t be charged any fees as long as you spend your balance before October 17, 2012. You can view the new terms and conditions here.