NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility: The Google Dream Wedding Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia who: 1) are 18 years of age at time of entry (except for residents of Mississippi who must be 21 years of age and residents of Nebraska who must be 19 years of age) or older; and 2) have announced that he or she, the entrant, is engaged to their partner. Not eligible to participate or win are employees, officers, directors (and their immediate families, fiancés or fiancées and those living in their same household) of Google Inc. (“Sponsor”), MR Destinations, Inc. (the "Prize Provider"), Marden-Kane, Inc. (“Administrator”) collectively referred to as the “Sweepstakes Entities”, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising, promotion and production agencies. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 A.M., Eastern Time (ET) on February 10, 2011 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. ET on March 28, 2011 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). To enter go to www.google.com/weddings (the “Sweepstakes Site”). Then, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the official entry form including listing Google products the entrant intends to use to plan their wedding, e.g. Google Docs, Picasa Web Albums, Picnik etc. The number of products listed or the actual use of the products will not impact your chances of winning. The entry form will require that you provide additional information about yourself and your fiancé (full name, e-mail address, and age verification). Your entry will not be valid unless you complete the entry form in full. When entry form is complete click where indicated to submit. Limit of one entry per person. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to comply with and abide by these “Official Rules” and the decisions of the Sponsor, including the interpretation of these Official Rules and its exercise of discretion, which will be final and binding in all respects. Any individual who attempts, or in the sole discretion of Sponsor is suspected of, submitting entries in excess of the disclosed maximum, by any means, including but not limited to establishing multiple e-mail accounts, will be disqualified from participation in this Sweepstakes. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry, and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such e-mail address. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. Individuals who submit inaccurate entry data may be excluded from participation at any time during the Sweepstakes. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and give consent to use of their names and/or photographs for advertising or publicity purposes by Sponsor and its designees in any and all media without further consideration, except where prohibited by law. The Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- Drawing/Notification: A random drawing to select the potential grand prize winner will be conducted on or about March 31, 2011. Drawing will be conducted by Marden-Kane, Inc, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential grand prize winner is subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Potential grand prize winner will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, a Publicity Release, where legal and a Background Check Authorization Form by e-mail within two (2) days of the prize drawing. Potential winner will be required to sign and properly execute documents related to participation in this Sweepstakes and return them via e-mail and subsequently by postal mail within ten (10) days of notification. If any documents sent to a potential winner by any means are returned as undeliverable or if potential winner fails to properly execute and return all documents described herein in the time noted, or if potential winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules the potential winner will be disqualified and the judges will select an alternate potential Winner. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason even if the disqualified potential winner's name and likeness may have been shown or announced, the Sponsor retains the right to award the prize to an alternate potential winner. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor, Prize Provider, and their designees to use the name, voice, actual or simulated likeness, and biographical information of winner and/or fiancé in connection with the Sweepstakes without limitation, for advertising and promotional purposes in perpetuity, in all media whether now known or hereafter devised, without compensation unless prohibited by law. Odds of winning are subject to the total number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes.
Grand Prize: One (1) grand prize will be awarded. The winner will
receive $25,000 for their wedding and up to 25 hours of consultation with Michelle
Rago and staff via phone, video chat or in-person. Michelle Rago and team will
provide advice and direction for the winner and guest (e.g. design aesthetic,
thematic decisions, color palates, event location, music direction, florals, food,
beverage and cake design, honeymoon location, etc.) and deliver an overall written
and visual plan. Winner is under no obligation to implement recommendations.
Consulting time must be scheduled with Michelle Rago and completed within twelve (12) months of prize award. Should winner want to meet Michelle and staff at their New York office for in-person consultation within the stated time limit, any related travel costs (e.g. transportation, accommodations, meals etc.) are not provided as part of the prize package. Any expenses relating to acceptance of the grand prize that are not explicitly stated herein are the responsibility of prize winner and guest.
In the event Michelle Rago or staff are not available for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponements, an event of force majeure, or for any other reason, then the prize provider reserves the right to reschedule the consultation date(s) to date(s) mutually agreeable to both the prize provider and the winner. Sponsor, and/or any other relevant party, reserves the right to remove or to deny prize to winner and/or guest should they engage in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. The $25,000 cash portion of prize will be distributed to the winner pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these rules. The retail value of the grand prize is $25,000.
- Prize Restrictions. Prize, cash and consulting time, are non-transferable; no substitutions or cash awards allowed, except at the discretion of the Sponsor and/or Prize Provider in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Any unused consulting time will be forfeited. Any prize details not specified herein shall be determined solely by the Sponsor and Prize Provider. All taxes (if any) and any other expenses not explicitly specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Limitations of Liability: Each entrant agrees (i) to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities which are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, and (ii) to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties (as defined in Section 7) from any & all claims, actions, and/or liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or for entry into this Sweepstakes, any related activities, or acceptance or use of any prize won.
- General Conditions: The Sponsor, Prize Provider, Administrator, and any Internet access providers, their respective parents, affiliates, divisions, subsidiary companies, successors, and agencies and each of the foregoing entities’ respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, and agents (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transfer of entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, or software or any combination thereof, inability to access web sites, damage to an individual’s computer system (hardware and software) due to participation, or attempted participation, in this Sweepstakes or any other problem or error that may occur, or for late, lost, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, mechanically reproduced, illegible, or incorrectly entered entries. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated, Sponsor reserves the right to select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the action requiring such termination. The Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer system, server, or service providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer equipment relating to or resulting from participation in this sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, though promotion for said Sweepstakes may appear on Facebook.com and other sites.
- Who Won? To receive the winner’s name send an e-mail with subject line: "Dream Wedding Sweepstakes Winner" to email@example.com. All such requests must be received by May 31, 2011.
- Sponsor: Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043. Administrator: Marden-Kane, Inc., 1055 Franklin Ave, Suite 300, Garden City, NY 11530.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
© 2011 Marden-Kane, Inc. All rights reserved. These Official Rules may not be copied, edited, or used for any other purpose, commercial or otherwise, without the express written consent of Marden-Kane, Inc.