Become a service partner
The Service Partner track is for partners who provide services to customers, such as consulting, training, implementing and providing technical support for Google Analytics Solutions. If this is what your company does, consider becoming a Google Analytics Solutions Service Partner.
Companies interested in the Sales Partner program must first apply and be accepted into the Service Partner track.
In addition to offering a certification in Analytics, we also offer product certifications for Tag Manager, Data Studio and Optimize. In order to apply for the additional product certifications, a company must first complete the Service Partner track application, which includes the Analytics certification. After being accepted into the Service Partner track, partners will have an opportunity to apply for additional product certifications.
Resources to support your business
|Marketing & Sales Benefits||Service Partner Track||Sales Partner Track*|
|Listing in the Google Partner Gallery|
|Co-marketing opportunities with Google||
|Training & Tools||Service Partner Track||Sales Partner Track*|
|Access to partner only resources and product communities|
|Insight into the product roadmap and early access to features|
|Engagement opportunities with Google Analytics Solutions Engineering, Product Management and Marketing teams|
|Exclusive training and events|
|Sales & customer management tools|
|Access to 360 Suite demo environments|
|Support from Google||Service Partner Track||Sales Partner Track*|
|Dedicated partner managers|
|Prioritized technical support|
*Partners interested in the Sales Partner track must apply and be accepted into the Service Partner track first. After acceptance into the Service Partner track, partners will have an opportunity to express interest in the Sales Partner track.
The following sections outline the requirements that you must meet in in order to be considered for the Service Partner track:
Section 1: Business Requirements
- You must represent a business and be legally incorporated to do business in your locality.
- You must have a support ticketing system to manage and track customer support requests.
- Provide proof of Professional Indemnity/Liability Insurance as appropriate for your jurisdiction ($1 million in the USA). If this does not apply to your region, please disregard.
- You must have content on your website that describes your analytics services.
- You must provide a breakdown of your full-time staff dedicated to your analytics practice.
- It is highly preferred to have at least five employees who have passed the Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) exam. For more information, read the Analytics IQ FAQ.
Section 2: Google Analytics Expertise
- Provide an overview of your analytics measurement planning process, including your framework(s) and templates used to design and deliver complex Analytics implementations.
- Describe your process for providing strategic Analytics advice and guidance to your clients above and beyond your standard KPI delivery.
Section 3: Project Samples
- Provide a comprehensive review of three paid and expertly deployed
Google Analytics projects. Each project should be from a different
client. You must ensure we can contact these clients for a reference.
- These project samples should represent work that:
- Displays your ability to go beyond basic or standard implementations.
- Resulted in an exceptional amount of impact on your client.
- Indicates a high degree of expertise in data analysis.
- These project samples should represent work that:
- Minimum of 5 full-time staff dedicated to supporting services provided for Google Analytics Solutions.
- Expert web and app development knowledge.
- In-house designers.
- Evidence of proven expertise in the analytics and measurement industry. This can include, but is not limited to, speaking engagements at conferences, influential blogs, white papers and management bios.
Program Requirements & Policies
Note that, under the Google Analytics 360 Suite Partner Program Agreement, either Google or you may choose to terminate your partner status at any time and for any reason with 30 days' notice. Reasons why Google may do so include, but are not limited to:
- Failure to meet and maintain any of the program requirements.
- Poor client feedback.
- Continued failure to respond to email or phone communication from Google.
Partner Gallery Terms and Policies
To participate in the Service Partner track, you must accept the Google Analytics 360 Suite Partner Program Agreement and also comply with:
- The Google terms governing those Google Analytics Solutions products that your services are intended to be used with (e.g., the Google Analytics Terms of Service, the Data Studio Terms of Service, the Google Optimize Terms of Service, and the Google Tag Manager Terms of Service, each as applicable and modified from time to time).
- The Google Analytics 360 Suite Partner Program Policies, as modified from time to time.
Follow these steps to apply to the Google Analytics Certified Partner Program, Service Partner track:
- Review the Program Policies prior to applying to the program.
- Download and fill out the application template . Your application should clearly address each of the criteria outlined in the application template. Failure to address each of the criteria sufficiently will result in the rejection of your application.
- When you're ready to apply to the program, select "Apply to Service Partner Track" below and follow the prompts. When you apply to the program you will be asked to create a Company Profile and upload your completed application.
Once your application has been submitted we will contact you, typically within 2-3 weeks, regarding potential next steps. If it appears that your company may be a good fit for the program we will set up a phone interview. If not, we may ask for more information or notify you that you may reapply at a later date.
You may not refer to your company as a Google Analytics Certified Partner and may not use the program badge until Google has approved your application via email and you have accepted the Google Analytics 360 Suite Partner Program Agreement.Apply Apply to Service Partner Track