GMP Gallery Program Policies and Brand Guidelines
Last modified: June 27, 2018
The goal of the Gallery (as defined in the Google Marketing Platform Partner Program Terms and Conditions) is to help the user communities for the GMP Products/Services (as defined in the Google Marketing Platform Partner Program Terms and Conditions) find partners that enable and extend the functionality of the GMP Products/Services.
If you wish to include in the Gallery any Product (as defined in the Google Marketing Platform Partner Program Terms and Conditions), you must:
- maintain 5 certified individuals per product that you represent.
- maintain up-to-date contact information on file for use by the Gallery program management team and accurate company listing information in the Gallery.
- complete quarterly reporting requirements, as requested by Google in its sole discretion.
- complete due diligence to ensure clients aren't promoting malware.
- not (and must not allow any third party to) collect or upload any data that personally identifies an individual (such as name, email address or billing information), or other data which can be reasonably linked to such information by Google.
You may not use Google's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features except as outlined. Partners accepted to the program will have access to a file which contains marketing materials and guidelines. In addition to following the guidelines outlined in that file, you must:
- Follow Google's Trademark Guidelines and Brand Guidelines.
- Correctly reference certification status and/or display the correct Partner Badge on your company website (subject to reasonable limitations of website design). Global websites must indicate the country in which you are certified. Please refrain from using terms such as 'best', 'only', 'unique', or 'first'.
- A Google Brand Feature should not be the most prominent element on your web page.