Vulnerability Submission Form for Google Products
Please take a moment to read this information. This form should be used exclusively to notify Google of a security vulnerability in one of our products. If you aren't reporting a security vulnerability, you won't receive a response and we'll be unable to take action on your message.
Below, we've provided some alternate links to help you find a solution to your issue:
For anything else, please go to our Google Support page as our team won't be able to help you.
- For account hijackings, please go here for Youtube, and here for Google Accounts (including Gmail).
- For other problems with account security in Gmail, Youtube or Checkout.
- For requests to remove content in Search, Streetview, Maps, Youtube, Orkut, Blogger, or any other product.
- To report malware or phishing sites, or inappropriate or malicious advertisements.
- For scams, including fake lotteries and job offers.
To come back to this form in the future you can use http://goo.gl/vulnz.