* Golden Gavel Award recognizes an attorney or non-attorney for outstanding service to the state or federal judiciary in Hawaii.
* C. Frederick Schutte Award recognizes an attorney for outstanding service to the legal community and the profession.
* 'Ikena Award recognizes an attorney or non-attorney for exceptional service in legal education to the public or the profession.
* Ki'e Ki'e Award recognizes an attorney for outstanding provision of professional legal services at no charge to the recipient.
* Greeley Key Award for Innovation recognizes an attorney or non-attorney for promoting new and creative uses of, or approaches to, the law.
* Champion for Social Justice Award recognizes an attorney for courageous legal work in the face of public controversy.
For a full description of these awards, please refer to the HSBA website at http://www.hsba.org/HSBA_Awards.aspx .
Nominations should include the name, address, phone number, and statement of the nominee's qualifications. Please submit to the Awards Committee, c/o HSBA, by mail or email (firstname.lastname@example.org), no later than June 17, 2011. These awards will be presented at the HSBA Annual Meeting Luncheon at the Bar Convention on September 23, 2011.
|Fri Jun 17, 2011|