The objective of this webinar (45-minute presentation / 15-minute Q&A) is to provide an overview of available gluten-free certification schemes and explore the key principles of effective gluten risk management.
• Introduction and key definitions and market data
• Celiac diseases and the gluten-free diet
• Risk assessment in celiac disease and gluten threshold levels
• Consumer choice of gluten-free products and the role of gluten-free certification
• Overview of known gluten-free certification schemes
Event Location: Online Conference
Event Dates: Feb 13 2014
Register for Session 1
05:00 p.m. Singapore, Kuala Lumpur (Singapore Time)
09:00 a.m. London (GMT Summer Time)
10:00 a.m. Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Amsterdam (Europe Summer Time)
06:30 p.m. Darwin (Australia Central Time)
Register for Session 2
01:00 p.m. London (GMT Summer Time)
02:00 p.m. Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Amsterdam (Europe Summer Time)
08:00 a.m. New York (Eastern Daylight Time)
09:00 p.m. Singapore, Kuala Lumpur (Singapore Time)
Cost: No Charge
You will receive logistics upon registration. Save the attachment to synchronize with your email calendar. We hope to see you there.
*This webinar will be recorded and made available 24-48 hours after the live event via firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Thu Feb 13, 2014|