12:15 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Tyramide Signal Amplification Systems for IHC and ISH: See What You've Been Missing!
Jimmy Barbee, SE Application Scientist, PerkinElmer
• Increase your sensitivity of IHC and ISH assays to see low level proteins/genes of interest above background, with easy adaptation to existing protocols
• Save on precious primary antibody or probe
1:00 p.m. - 1:45 p.m. Novel Fluorescence Agents Optimized for Translational In Vivo Imaging, Providing Greater Biological, Functional and Physiological Information
Marko Andric, Pre-Clinical Imaging Specialist, PerkinElmer
• Image and quantify biological markers and pathways in vivo with a nontoxic, non-invasive method
• Areas of research include: Oncology, Inflammation, Angiogenesis, Metastasis, Diabetes/Obesity, Arthritis, Pulmonary and Cardiovascular Disease
1:45 p.m. onwards Coffee with the speakers
For further information, please contact:
Perkin Elmer | For the Better
* Food or beverages served within ICBR are not intended for use by persons employed by any UF departments that prohibit employees from receiving vendor provided refreshments. ICBR will not accept responsibility or liability to check individuals for compliance.
|Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:15am – 2pm Eastern Time|
|Cancer/Genetics Research Complex, ICBR Room 184 (map)|