Professor Frank Jeffries talks about negotiating salary with particular attention to:
• Negotiating from either side;
• Who has the power in the negotiation;
• How to be more effective while negotiating salary;
• Determining the market value for your skills;
• The importance of negotiating salary on your career and lifetime earnings potential; and
• The basics of negotiating well so you can earn what you are worth!
Join us for this great presentation that is part of National Career Development Month! Free coffee will be provided.
Call Career Services at (907) 786-4513 for more information.