Add to my Google Calendar | Learn about Google Calendar

Attorneys Sought for DCCA Panels- Deadline to Volunteer for MCCP and DCCP Panels


Attorneys interested in serving as attorney members on either a Medical Claims Conciliation Panel or a Design Claims Conciliation Panel are requested to contact the Office of Administrative Hearings (OAH) of the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs. By statute, attorney members of these panels are required to be experienced in trial practice. Present panel members do not need to reapply.

The OAH compiles a list of qualified and interested attorneys and submits that list to the Chief Justice of the Hawaii Supreme Court for consideration and approval. Attorneys on the list are called to serve as panelists on an “as needed” basis throughout the year. For more information on these programs, please see the OAH website,, or call the OAH at (808) 586-2828.

Interested attorneys should mail their resumes to the OAH office at 335 Merchant Street, Room 100, Honolulu, HI 96813, fax them to (808) 586-3097, or send them by e-mail to The materials should be sent by July 1, 2011.

Fri Jul 1, 2011