Lucidchart provides collaborative online diagramming to make it easy to draw flowcharts, org charts, wireframes, UML, mind maps and more. Work together in real time with your team and clients!
Intuitive user interface & seamless collaboration
Import and export Microsoft Visio documents
Enterprise-level security and admin controls
Lucidchart is a web-based diagramming tool that makes drawing diagrams fast and easy. Work together with an unlimited number of others to create diagrams in real time, with changes synced instantaneously--great for team collaboration and working with clients. Outfit your company with Lucidchart for a fraction of the cost of Microsoft Visio.
POWERFUL & EASY TO USE:
- Hundreds of shapes with easy drag 'n drop functionality
- Export to PDF, PNG, JPG and Microsoft Visio (.vdx)
- Integrations with Google Drive, Confluence, JIRA, and Jive at no additional cost
- Dedicated support team to address your questions
BUILT FOR COLLABORATION:
- Real time collaboration
- Powerful version control and revision history
- Group chat and comments
- Embed diagrams in blogs, wikis or websites
SECURE & RELIABLE:
- All data transferred using SSL with AES-256 bit encryption
- Hourly backups stored across multiple data centers
- 99.9% uptime SLA for enterprise customers
- Admin-specified password strength and reset frequency requirements
ROBUST FOR ADMINS:
- Upgrade other users to administrators to help manage users
- Set whether new users automatically join the team or require an invitation
- Control which domains your team can collaborate with outside your company
The perfect alternative to Microsoft Visio for Mac, Windows, Linux and all other users.
95 Verified reviews
All 849 reviews
Verified user November 05, 2013
This is awsome and cool lets me do many things and yeah,jusT AWSOME!
Integration w/ Apps is great, as is real-time, online collaboration with team members. But the inability to export/download docs with 20+ pages (Note: this is not documented anywhere; rather it was suggested to me by support when I logged a ticket) makes this virtually useless for organizations that generate many pages of dat...
Though the app itself is a great tool for making flowcharts, my time with it was interrupted by crashing and some bugs. It is well worth all that though, and can do its job well (if only one person works on it at a time). The many features and relative ease of use without sacrificing customizability was better than expected.
Absolutely love Lucidchart. I have it integrated with my Google apps so that when I click the Create button, Lucidchart Diagram is one of the options along with Document, Presentation, Spreasheet, etc.
In terms of functionality, it's at least as good as Visio and in many ways better. When you take into account that it'...
The requested reviews could not be loaded at this time.
Michael J. C
January 27, 2014
By far this is the best charting and diagramming system I have used. Unlike programs I have used in the past, I was able to get up and running quickly and I have no problems putting together diagrams for almost all of my needs.
Low learning curve and lots of features and shapes. I am productive quickly - love it!