Terms and conditions apply for courtesy credit:
- Promotional credits are non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered.
- You are only eligible to redeem a promotional credit if you maintain an active
Google Express account in good standing.
- Promotional credit can only be used on a single purchase, even if the purchase is
less than the total promotional credit value.
- Promotional credits expire on the date stated in your offer (if any).
- Promotional credits may be restricted to specific merchants, per the terms of the
- If your promotional credit is for a percentage discount, then Google reserves the
right to cap the amount of the promotional credit.
- Promotional credits cannot be used on orders placed with a pre-paid or virtual
- If you return items, or your order is canceled or rejected, you will not receive a
refund for the promotional credit and the promotional credit will not be
re-instated on your account.
- Promotional credits cannot be used for restricted items, including:
- Gift cards
- Membership costs
- Service fees
- Referral offers are limited to one promotional credit per user.
- Your use of this voucher and/or the promotional credit constitutes your acceptance
of these terms and conditions.
- Offer may be revoked at any time.
- Offer void where prohibited by law.