Terms and conditions apply for online advertising
- You are eligible for promotional credit if you
(a) are new to Google Ads and your first ad
impression was served from your first Google Ads
account no more than 14 days before you enter your
promotional code; or (b) are an existing Google Ads
customer and you enable a new feature or product in
Google Ads or reactivate an inactive account, as
specified by Google in the voucher. The applicable
eligibility requirement is specified in the offer
that you receive from Google.
Advertisers will be charged for all
advertising that exceeds the promotional credit.
Advertisers can suspend their ads anytime before
the promotional credit amount is exhausted if they
do not wish to receive additional advertising
charges. Advertisers will not be notified once the
promotional credit is exhausted.
- Offer subject to ad approval, valid registration,
and acceptance of the Google Ads Program standard
terms and conditions.
- The promotional credit is non-transferable and
may not be sold or bartered.
- Offer may be revoked at any time for any reason
by Google India Private Limited.
- Advertisers are responsible for the payment of
any taxes incurred.
- One promotional credit per customer.
- Offer valid only for customers with billing
address in India.
- You may be required to accrue a minimum amount of
advertising spend and be successfully billed before
the promotional credit is applied.
- Use of the offer may be restricted to automatic
payments billing options.
- If you create your Google Ads account in a
different currency than the one in which your
promotional credit has been awarded, the actual
amount of the promotional credit may be subject to
foreign currency fluctuations.
- Advertisers who choose the prepay billing option
are required to submit an minimum initial prepayment
of Rs 500 (plus applicable service tax currently
payable @ 14.5%) before their account is activated.
- Your account must remain in good standing in
order to be eligible for a promotional credit.
- Offer expires 3 months after the media containing
your voucher was first issued or on the expiration
date provided on the voucher (if any).
- Your use of this voucher and/or the promotional
credit constitutes your acceptance of these terms and
conditions. Offer void where prohibited by law.
- Sorry we put you through all this legal jargon!